Ireland’s Coastlines

Ireland’s Coastlines

Author
Posted Tue 16 Feb 2021 9:31 PM
View Quick Profile
New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)
Group: [0] Last Active: - Visits: 0

My name is Darragh Carey-Kennedy and I am an Irish traditional musician from Co. Tipperary. My girlfriend, Clíona Halley, also an Irish traditional musician from Co. Cork, and I undertook this video project for the past fortnight. This video displays some of Ireland’s beautiful coastlines

Due to the restrictions that are in place because of Covid-19, we undertook this project remotely from our own homes. This video really highlights the themes of Covid-19 and the longing for us to see scenes like these in person once again.

Profile Picture
Posted Wed 17 Feb 2021 1:20 PM
View Quick Profile
COMMUNITY EXPERT
COMMUNITY EXPERT (778 reputation)
Gold Achievements 2 Silver Achievements 3 Bronze Achievements 12
Island of Ireland
Group: Community Member Last Active: Thu 29 Sep 2022 6:05 PM Visits: 1.4K
Both of you are so talented, Darragh and Clíona! I really enjoyed listening to your music and now I am so looking forward to being able to spend some time on the coasts of Ireland again.

Thank you for sharing this, what a great way to start the afternoon. 
Profile Picture
Posted Wed 17 Feb 2021 9:33 PM
View Quick Profile
New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)
Group: [0] Last Active: - Visits: 0
Thank you so much for your kind words David.

Clíona and Darragh