This forum has posts in multiple languages.

Translate everything to English

Close
Translate

Automated translation is being used to translate posts & replies into your language and we cannot guarantee its accuracy.

Road trip plan - lost scrapbook?

Road trip plan - lost scrapbook?

Author
Posted Sun 14 Mar 2021 5:26 PM
View Quick Profile
Gaining Respect
Gaining Respect (124 reputation)Gaining Respect (124 reputation)Gaining Respect (124 reputation)Gaining Respect (124 reputation)Gaining Respect (124 reputation)Gaining Respect (124 reputation)Gaining Respect (124 reputation)Gaining Respect (124 reputation)Gaining Respect (124 reputation)
Gold Achievements 0 Silver Achievements 1 Bronze Achievements 7
Great Britain
Group: Community Member Last Active: Thu 25 Mar 2021 2:59 PM Visits: 25
Hi
I've was using the scrapbook feature to help my planning but with the website upgrade I can no longer find it. Has the function been removed?
Philip

Profile Picture
Posted Mon 15 Mar 2021 12:59 PM
View Quick Profile
Community Expert
Community Expert (52.2K reputation)Community Expert (52.2K reputation)Community Expert (52.2K reputation)Community Expert (52.2K reputation)Community Expert (52.2K reputation)Community Expert (52.2K reputation)Community Expert (52.2K reputation)Community Expert (52.2K reputation)Community Expert (52.2K reputation)
Gold Achievements 6 Silver Achievements 7 Bronze Achievements 31
Island of Ireland
Group: Community Administrator Last Active: Yesterday @ 5:41 PM Visits: 9.7K
Hi Philip, 

I'm so sorry to hear your scrapbook isn't there anymore. The website has been updated, and the scrapbook function has been replaced by 'My Ireland'. When you are logged in, this is where you can see all of the personal recommendations and tips for you.  

I saw in your other message that you saved your scrapbook in an Excel file, which is a great idea! If there is anything else I can help you with, please don't hesitate to reach out. :)

Wishing you a wonderful week, 

Melin