Uber or Lyft

Uber or Lyft

Author
Posted Sun 14 Mar 2021 7:29 PM
View Quick Profile
New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)
Group: [0] Last Active: - Visits: 0
How is the Uber or Lyft sevice in Dublin.

Profile Picture
Posted Mon 15 Mar 2021 4:39 PM
View Quick Profile
Ireland Advocate
Ireland Advocate (54.8K reputation)Ireland Advocate (54.8K reputation)Ireland Advocate (54.8K reputation)Ireland Advocate (54.8K reputation)Ireland Advocate (54.8K reputation)Ireland Advocate (54.8K reputation)Ireland Advocate (54.8K reputation)Ireland Advocate (54.8K reputation)Ireland Advocate (54.8K reputation)
Gold Achievements 7 Silver Achievements 7 Bronze Achievements 31
Island of Ireland
Group: Community Member Last Active: Fri 6 May 2022 11:20 AM Visits: 16.5K
Hi William, 

I am more than happy to point you in the right direction. :)

Nancy was wondering the exact same thing, and you can find more information about Uber and taxis in Dublin on her Taxi thread. 

At the moment, there are some different regulations around travelling by taxi (or Uber/Lyft), and you can find more helpful information here. All non-essential travel is advised against, but I recommend keeping an eye on the official Irish government resources for updates. 

I hope this was helpful, and please don't hesitate to reach out if there's anything else you'd like to know. 

Warm wishes, 

Melin