Dublin Doors Treasure Hunt

Dublin Doors Treasure Hunt

Author
Posted Sat 3 Apr 2021 8:38 AM
View Quick Profile
I'm into this
I'm into this (205 reputation)I'm into this (205 reputation)I'm into this (205 reputation)I'm into this (205 reputation)I'm into this (205 reputation)I'm into this (205 reputation)I'm into this (205 reputation)I'm into this (205 reputation)I'm into this (205 reputation)
Gold Achievements 1 Silver Achievements 1 Bronze Achievements 11
Group: Community Member Last Active: Sat 26 Feb 2022 1:58 PM Visits: 41
I absolutely love the colorful doors of Dublin. Looking for something fun to do on a trip to Ireland? Check out two Dublin Doors scavenger hunt ideas (Neighbors Bingo anyone?) that I 'invented'. Get some exercise walking around Dublin while embarking on a Dublin door hunt. I think these treasure hunt ideas will be fun for both adults and the whole family. You can even play virtually by firing up Google Maps Street View until Ireland is safe and open to travel again.

Let me know what you think. You can share your pictures with the #FindDublinDoors hashtag

Jennifer (aka Dr. J) 
Sidewalk Safari Blog
https://d2b4i25io5fq3v.cloudfront.net/03-04-2021/363fb6bf-13b1-411e-9053-5e9.jpeg

Profile Picture
Posted Sat 3 Apr 2021 7:56 PM
View Quick Profile
Community Member
Community Member (5.4K reputation)Community Member (5.4K reputation)Community Member (5.4K reputation)Community Member (5.4K reputation)Community Member (5.4K reputation)Community Member (5.4K reputation)Community Member (5.4K reputation)Community Member (5.4K reputation)Community Member (5.4K reputation)
Gold Achievements 4 Silver Achievements 4 Bronze Achievements 19
Island of Ireland
Group: Community Member Last Active: Thu 4 May 2023 12:42 PM Visits: 1.6K
Hi Dr. J,

What a charming and original idea! 

It's certainly true that there are some original and truly beautiful doors in Dublin. They add so much character to the city streets, I can certainly see how they'd catch your attention.

Never before have I considered turning this into such an original game, though! I can't wait to see how many people play along and join the fun. In fact, I'm particularly excited to see that this activity can be done with friends around the world. It's always nice to see how people can celebrate Ireland's unique charm, all in their own way.

Thank you for taking the time to invent this incredible game and for sharing your idea with us. 

Kindly,
~Rochelle