Ireland

Ireland

Author
Posted Tue 13 Apr 2021 3:25 PM
View Quick Profile
New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)
Group: [0] Last Active: - Visits: 0
I have never been there
Please tell me something 
Profile Picture
Posted Tue 13 Apr 2021 4:03 PM
View Quick Profile
COMMUNITY EXPERT
COMMUNITY EXPERT (359 reputation)COMMUNITY EXPERT (359 reputation)COMMUNITY EXPERT (359 reputation)COMMUNITY EXPERT (359 reputation)COMMUNITY EXPERT (359 reputation)COMMUNITY EXPERT (359 reputation)COMMUNITY EXPERT (359 reputation)COMMUNITY EXPERT (359 reputation)COMMUNITY EXPERT (359 reputation)
Gold Achievements 2 Silver Achievements 3 Bronze Achievements 13
Ireland
Group: Community Moderator Last Active: Yesterday @ 2:33 PM Visits: 660
Hi Paul,

I've travelled quite a bit and I can safely say that there is nowhere like Ireland; there are so many different things to do on the island, even in a short space of time.

You can have breakfast in a Dublin City cafe on the east coast, try your hand at surfing in the Atlantic Ocean on the west coast that afternoon, and finish the day with a few pints while listening to authentic Irish music on the south coast that night.

Here's a great 90 seconds video that I think really sums up how amazing and diverse Ireland is. I'd also recommend checking out some incredible 'things to do' on the Ireland.com website to learn a little more about what Ireland has to offer.

If you have any specific questions about Ireland, do let me know and I'll be happy to answer as best I can!

Regards,
Eoin