Holidays

Holidays

Author
Posted Wed 14 Apr 2021 4:45 AM
View Quick Profile
New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)
Group: [0] Last Active: - Visits: 0
Do you know if i could travel from England to ROI via plane on June 2nd for a 4 day stay? 
Profile Picture
Posted Wed 14 Apr 2021 1:14 PM
View Quick Profile
COMMUNITY EXPERT
COMMUNITY EXPERT (357 reputation)COMMUNITY EXPERT (357 reputation)COMMUNITY EXPERT (357 reputation)COMMUNITY EXPERT (357 reputation)COMMUNITY EXPERT (357 reputation)COMMUNITY EXPERT (357 reputation)COMMUNITY EXPERT (357 reputation)COMMUNITY EXPERT (357 reputation)COMMUNITY EXPERT (357 reputation)
Gold Achievements 2 Silver Achievements 3 Bronze Achievements 13
Ireland
Group: Community Moderator Last Active: Yesterday @ 1:54 PM Visits: 655
Hi Simon,

It's good to hear that you are interested in visiting Ireland. However, at the moment, it is difficult to say if Ireland will be welcoming overseas visitors by June. I encourage you to keep an eye on our Traveller’s health page for news and updates, as well as links to other resources.

At the present time, while our airports and ferry ports are open, the authorities in the Republic of Ireland are currently strongly advising against non-essential overseas travel such as tourism. 

All passengers arriving in Ireland must complete a COVID-19 Passenger Locator Form. There is also a legal requirement for all travellers to quarantine on arrival for 14 days.

It is impossible to say when this will change in the near future; all tourism locations, accommodations, and hospitality are still closed but hopefully in a few months things will start to open up again for all of us.

​If there is anything else that I can help you with, please feel free to contact me again.

Regards,
Eoin