Discover the magic of Ireland's West Coast

Discover the magic of Ireland's West Coast

Author
Posted Wed 14 Apr 2021 9:48 AM
View Quick Profile
New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)
Group: [0] Last Active: - Visits: 0
Hey everyone, I'm new to this forum but I just wanted to share this video of the West coast of Ireland for anybody that is thinking of travelling (within guidelines) to the west. Just follow the link on the bottom of this thread to the video on youtube, not sure if I can actually post videos here. it's only about two minutes so I would appreciate it if you could like, share and subscribe to the channel too. 

Kind Regards

Johnny Burke

Profile Picture
Posted Wed 14 Apr 2021 1:21 PM
View Quick Profile
COMMUNITY EXPERT
COMMUNITY EXPERT (359 reputation)COMMUNITY EXPERT (359 reputation)COMMUNITY EXPERT (359 reputation)COMMUNITY EXPERT (359 reputation)COMMUNITY EXPERT (359 reputation)COMMUNITY EXPERT (359 reputation)COMMUNITY EXPERT (359 reputation)COMMUNITY EXPERT (359 reputation)COMMUNITY EXPERT (359 reputation)
Gold Achievements 2 Silver Achievements 3 Bronze Achievements 13
Ireland
Group: Community Moderator Last Active: 4 hours ago Visits: 660
Hey Johnny,

Thanks so much for sharing your video with us here! It was a delight to watch it; it was so uplifting to see the beauty of the west coast of Ireland. As soon as the current restrictions are relaxed and travel is allowed, I'll certainly be making a trip the explore the west of Ireland.

I'm sure the rest of our members here will equally appreciate your video and the unrelenting beauty of Ireland's west coast.

Regards,
Eoin