A walk around Dun Laoghaire on a lovely Tuesday

A walk around Dun Laoghaire on a lovely Tuesday

Author
Posted Fri 14 May 2021 9:23 AM
View Quick Profile
Gaining Respect
Gaining Respect (173 reputation)Gaining Respect (173 reputation)Gaining Respect (173 reputation)Gaining Respect (173 reputation)Gaining Respect (173 reputation)Gaining Respect (173 reputation)Gaining Respect (173 reputation)Gaining Respect (173 reputation)Gaining Respect (173 reputation)
Gold Achievements 1 Silver Achievements 1 Bronze Achievements 6
Group: Community Member Last Active: Fri 14 May 2021 5:29 PM Visits: 3
I invite you to Join me on a walking tour around Dun Laoghaire on this beautiful day 

Starting to see things return to normal 

Profile Picture
Posted Fri 14 May 2021 4:20 PM
View Quick Profile
Community Expert
Community Expert (5.4K reputation)Community Expert (5.4K reputation)Community Expert (5.4K reputation)Community Expert (5.4K reputation)Community Expert (5.4K reputation)Community Expert (5.4K reputation)Community Expert (5.4K reputation)Community Expert (5.4K reputation)Community Expert (5.4K reputation)
Gold Achievements 1 Silver Achievements 3 Bronze Achievements 13
Island of Ireland
Group: Community Member Last Active: Sun 7 Aug 2022 10:39 AM Visits: 689
Hi Martin,

Great video! You caught the perfect weather for a day out shooting. Hope it wasn't too windy up at the canon beside the water, there.

Can't wait to see what location you have in store for us next.

Best,

Sean
Profile Picture
Posted Fri 14 May 2021 5:31 PM
View Quick Profile
Gaining Respect
Gaining Respect (173 reputation)Gaining Respect (173 reputation)Gaining Respect (173 reputation)Gaining Respect (173 reputation)Gaining Respect (173 reputation)Gaining Respect (173 reputation)Gaining Respect (173 reputation)Gaining Respect (173 reputation)Gaining Respect (173 reputation)
Gold Achievements 1 Silver Achievements 1 Bronze Achievements 6
Group: Community Member Last Active: Fri 14 May 2021 5:29 PM Visits: 3
Thank you very much 
The weather was nice , it was a bit of wind but it was fine to walk in but i felt the mic would pick up the sound 

Funny you should talk about the next video , im actually working on that now and will be posting it over the weekend on my channel 

If you havent already please subscribe and you will get notified when it is uploaded 
I have another one on the go and ive a few plans for this weekend 

... if the weather is nice of course lol 
Profile Picture
Posted Sat 15 May 2021 9:56 AM
View Quick Profile
Community Expert
Community Expert (5.4K reputation)Community Expert (5.4K reputation)Community Expert (5.4K reputation)Community Expert (5.4K reputation)Community Expert (5.4K reputation)Community Expert (5.4K reputation)Community Expert (5.4K reputation)Community Expert (5.4K reputation)Community Expert (5.4K reputation)
Gold Achievements 1 Silver Achievements 3 Bronze Achievements 13
Island of Ireland
Group: Community Member Last Active: Sun 7 Aug 2022 10:39 AM Visits: 689
You're a busy man Martin! Hopefully the weather holds out for you!

Any clues as to where we can expect to see you next? Or is it hush hush?

Best,

Sean