Corona vaccine certificate

Corona vaccine certificate

Author
Posted Sun 20 Jun 2021 7:23 AM
View Quick Profile
Gaining Respect
Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)
Gold Achievements 1 Silver Achievements 1 Bronze Achievements 7
Group: Community Member Last Active: Sun 20 Jun 2021 7:23 AM Visits: 27
I am a student planning to study at DCU from September 2021. I have been vaccinated with CDVID-19 to ensure a smooth entry into Ireland. No official certificate has been issued in Japan yet. Do you have a certificate format? If not, please let us know what you must include on the certificate. Will I be exempt from the two-week waiting period if I get the vaccine?
Profile Picture
Posted Mon 21 Jun 2021 8:44 AM
View Quick Profile
Community Expert
Community Expert (70.4K reputation)Community Expert (70.4K reputation)Community Expert (70.4K reputation)Community Expert (70.4K reputation)Community Expert (70.4K reputation)Community Expert (70.4K reputation)Community Expert (70.4K reputation)Community Expert (70.4K reputation)Community Expert (70.4K reputation)
Gold Achievements 4 Silver Achievements 4 Bronze Achievements 28
Island of Ireland
Group: Community Moderator Last Active: Mon 22 Apr 2024 12:10 PM Visits: 13.3K
Hi there,

We are delighted to hear that you'll be studying in Dublin this September and wish you all the best with your studies!

From July 19th, Ireland will broadly align itself to the EU approach to non-essential travel to the EU from third countries, including Japan.  Please note that the Digital Covid Certificate only applies to EU/EEA countries. For more information about the vaccine certificate requirements, I'd suggest you have a look at the Irish government's website. No travel-related testing or quarantine will be necessary for travelers with valid proof of vaccination. We would suggest contacting your local Irish Embassy for the equivalent certification required to travel from Japan to the Republic of Ireland

We would also suggest you contact your university for more information as they prepare to welcome international students again.

Are you planning to explore Dublin and surroundings before your semester starts? I'd be happy to help with suggestions.

Cheers,

Antoine