Touring Dublin with only 1 Pfizer shot

Touring Dublin with only 1 Pfizer shot

Author
Posted Sat 3 Jul 2021 11:46 AM
View Quick Profile
Gaining Respect
Gaining Respect (174 reputation)Gaining Respect (174 reputation)Gaining Respect (174 reputation)Gaining Respect (174 reputation)Gaining Respect (174 reputation)Gaining Respect (174 reputation)Gaining Respect (174 reputation)Gaining Respect (174 reputation)Gaining Respect (174 reputation)
Gold Achievements 1 Silver Achievements 1 Bronze Achievements 6
Group: Community Member Last Active: Sun 4 Jul 2021 11:10 AM Visits: 8
Hi all!
My partner and I want to visit Dublin (from the Netherlands) on the week of 26 July but we’ll only have our first Pfizer shots by then. According to the current plan, it seems like the country will open up from the 19th of July for travel, so as long as we a get a negative test we can enter the country.

My question is whether we’ll be admitted into restaurants, bars and museums then with only 1 vaccination shot?

Thanks in advance!
Profile Picture
Posted Sun 4 Jul 2021 2:36 PM
View Quick Profile
Community Expert
Community Expert (70.4K reputation)Community Expert (70.4K reputation)Community Expert (70.4K reputation)Community Expert (70.4K reputation)Community Expert (70.4K reputation)Community Expert (70.4K reputation)Community Expert (70.4K reputation)Community Expert (70.4K reputation)Community Expert (70.4K reputation)
Gold Achievements 4 Silver Achievements 4 Bronze Achievements 28
Island of Ireland
Group: Community Moderator Last Active: Mon 22 Apr 2024 12:10 PM Visits: 13.3K
Hi Katty,

Thanks for the question!

We have answered your other post with the details regarding the Digital Covid Certificate, please see here for details.

You will need to bring the digital or paper version of the certificate to travel, it shows your status regarding your vaccinations which is the proof you need for travel.

We hope this and the other answer helps to explain the situation.

Martin