Country Music Performances

Country Music Performances

Author
Posted Thu 15 Jul 2021 4:01 AM
View Quick Profile
New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)
Group: [0] Last Active: - Visits: 0
Pur trip is scheduled from 5 to 19 October and we are hoping to visit various places that may have play country music.  We will be traveling by car so distance is not a problem.  Does anyone have any suggestions?  Thanks, Steve
Profile Picture
Posted Thu 15 Jul 2021 2:39 PM
View Quick Profile
COMMUNITY EXPERT
COMMUNITY EXPERT (780 reputation)
Gold Achievements 2 Silver Achievements 3 Bronze Achievements 12
Island of Ireland
Group: Community Member Last Active: Thu 29 Sep 2022 6:05 PM Visits: 1.4K
Hello Steve,

It is fantastic to hear you have a trip planned to Ireland. I understand how much you could miss country music when traveling so you might love to listen to it on the island as well. I am not sure of any place that plays country music, but you might enjoy getting into Irish traditional music too! There are many opportunities to learn and listen to it, you might enjoy this thread with plenty of information about traditional music in Ireland.

I hope you enjoy discovering this new genre and hopefully, some of our other community members know more about country music on the island.

Have a great day,

David
Profile Picture
Posted Thu 15 Jul 2021 7:21 PM
View Quick Profile
New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)
Group: [0] Last Active: - Visits: 0
Thanks, David;

Very familiar with Irish Country and Traditional Irish Music; in fact, I do reviews on music and have done so for many years.  My hope was to learn of areas (local Pubs) throughout your beautiful country that may be having live performances.

Our last visit was several years ago before COVID and we had the opportunity to meet some awesome folks and know we will meet more on our upcoming visit.

I sincerely appreciate you responding and maybe we all can connect during this next visit.

Regards, Steve
Profile Picture
Posted Fri 16 Jul 2021 3:41 PM
View Quick Profile
Community Expert
Community Expert (2.1K reputation)Community Expert (2.1K reputation)Community Expert (2.1K reputation)Community Expert (2.1K reputation)Community Expert (2.1K reputation)Community Expert (2.1K reputation)Community Expert (2.1K reputation)Community Expert (2.1K reputation)Community Expert (2.1K reputation)
Gold Achievements 3 Silver Achievements 4 Bronze Achievements 18
Island of Ireland
Group: Community Moderator Last Active: Mon 22 Jul 2024 5:11 PM Visits: 28.1K
Hi Steve,

I am delighted to hear that you have been able to experience traditional Irish music and that you have met some great people this way! 🎶

We have plenty of information including recommendations for pubs with live music on our website. Check out this page on traditional music in Ireland, you will find some venue highlights as you scroll down on the page. We also have some music tips specifically for Dublin and Belfast. Feel free to browse through our page and the community for further tips! 😊

Where did your last trip on our island lead you to? We'd love to hear your stories!

Wishing you a great weekend! ☀️
Rebecca
Profile Picture
Posted Fri 6 Oct 2023 5:38 AM
View Quick Profile
I'm into this
I'm into this (264 reputation)I'm into this (264 reputation)I'm into this (264 reputation)I'm into this (264 reputation)I'm into this (264 reputation)I'm into this (264 reputation)I'm into this (264 reputation)I'm into this (264 reputation)I'm into this (264 reputation)
Gold Achievements 2 Silver Achievements 2 Bronze Achievements 12
Group: Community Member Last Active: Yesterday @ 1:46 PM Visits: 309
Love to hear country music with bodhran.