Trip to Ireland

Trip to Ireland

Author
Posted Wed 21 Jul 2021 2:01 PM
View Quick Profile
Gaining Respect
Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)
Gold Achievements 1 Silver Achievements 1 Bronze Achievements 6
Group: Community Member Last Active: Wed 21 Jul 2021 2:08 PM Visits: 3
Hello, I am from Peru and I am planning a trip to Ireland for the week of September 12 and I am vaccinated with Pfizer. I wanted to know if I have to do mandatory quarantine.
Thank you very much
Tags
Profile Picture
Posted Wed 21 Jul 2021 3:07 PM
View Quick Profile
COMMUNITY EXPERT
COMMUNITY EXPERT (358 reputation)COMMUNITY EXPERT (358 reputation)COMMUNITY EXPERT (358 reputation)COMMUNITY EXPERT (358 reputation)COMMUNITY EXPERT (358 reputation)COMMUNITY EXPERT (358 reputation)COMMUNITY EXPERT (358 reputation)COMMUNITY EXPERT (358 reputation)COMMUNITY EXPERT (358 reputation)
Gold Achievements 2 Silver Achievements 3 Bronze Achievements 13
Ireland
Group: Community Moderator Last Active: Yesterday @ 2:22 PM Visits: 658
Hello Patrick,

It's good to hear that you are planning a trip to Ireland.

As of today, July 21st, people travelling to Ireland from Peru, who have valid proof of vaccination (as you have indicated) or proof that they have recovered from COVID-19 in the past 180 days, will not need to do any travel-related testing or quarantine.

As you can imagine, this is an evolving situation, and should an emergency brake be applied, the rules will change and would include a self-quarantine period. I suggest that you keep a close eye on the latest government guidelines. The best place to stay up to date is the traveller health page here.

Regards,
Eoin