Covid

Covid

Author
Posted Thu 29 Jul 2021 1:23 PM
View Quick Profile
Gaining Respect
Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)
Gold Achievements 1 Silver Achievements 1 Bronze Achievements 6
Group: Community Member Last Active: Thu 29 Jul 2021 1:20 PM Visits: 1
Hi!
I have  Certificate Vaccinated COVID , but i got the second dosis less than 14 days.  Can i visit  ireland without stay cuarentine  and without PCR test?
Tags
Profile Picture
Posted Fri 30 Jul 2021 9:42 AM
View Quick Profile
Community Expert
Community Expert (70.2K reputation)Community Expert (70.2K reputation)Community Expert (70.2K reputation)Community Expert (70.2K reputation)Community Expert (70.2K reputation)Community Expert (70.2K reputation)Community Expert (70.2K reputation)Community Expert (70.2K reputation)Community Expert (70.2K reputation)
Gold Achievements 4 Silver Achievements 4 Bronze Achievements 28
Island of Ireland
Group: Community Moderator Last Active: 2 days ago @ 8:17 AM Visits: 13.3K
Hi Marcos,

Thanks for the question!

When traveling to the Republic of Ireland you will need to complete a passenger locator form before travel. It requires the fact that you have proof that you are fully vaccinated in your country to have no travel-related testing our quarantine on arrival. Please have a look at our traveller health page for details and links.

Where are you coming from and do you have the EU Digital Covid Certificate?