Passport

Passport

Author
Posted Mon 2 Aug 2021 11:19 PM
View Quick Profile
Gaining Respect
Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)
Gold Achievements 1 Silver Achievements 1 Bronze Achievements 6
Group: Community Member Last Active: Mon 2 Aug 2021 11:16 PM Visits: 1
I live in the West Midlands and have done all my life - do I need a passport to visit Ireland?
Profile Picture
Posted Tue 3 Aug 2021 9:37 AM
View Quick Profile
Community Member
Community Member (12.4K reputation)Community Member (12.4K reputation)Community Member (12.4K reputation)Community Member (12.4K reputation)Community Member (12.4K reputation)Community Member (12.4K reputation)Community Member (12.4K reputation)Community Member (12.4K reputation)Community Member (12.4K reputation)
Gold Achievements 1 Silver Achievements 3 Bronze Achievements 17
Island of Ireland
Group: Community Member Last Active: Mon 20 Feb 2023 3:15 PM Visits: 1.1K
Hello Carol,

Thank you for reaching out to us! We're happy to hear you're considering a trip across the water to the Emerald Isle.

As a UK citizen, you don't need a passport to go to the Republic of Ireland or Northern Ireland - official photo identification is sufficient. 

Currently, there are still some requirements for travel to Ireland in place due to the Covid-19 pandemic. Before you travel, please have a look at our traveller health update page. As these requirements regularly get updated, be sure to check again closer to your date of departure for the latest information.

If you have any more questions regarding travel to Ireland, please  let us know! We'll be happy to provide you with more information and inspiration. 

Warm regards,

Vera
Team Tourism Ireland