Need travel advice

Need travel advice

Author
Posted Wed 4 Aug 2021 5:52 PM
View Quick Profile
Gaining Respect
Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)
Gold Achievements 1 Silver Achievements 1 Bronze Achievements 6
Group: Community Member Last Active: Wed 4 Aug 2021 5:49 PM Visits: 1
I am planning to go to Ireland this August, but I come from an amber list country, meaning that I will need to be quarantined for 10 days upon arrival. But I will only be staying for 5 days. How will my quarantine be like? Plus I will stay with my boyfriend's family in a caravan they have rented. Is my trip going to be possible with this pandemic? 
Tags
Profile Picture
Posted Thu 5 Aug 2021 1:01 PM
View Quick Profile
Community Expert
Community Expert (8.9K reputation)Community Expert (8.9K reputation)Community Expert (8.9K reputation)Community Expert (8.9K reputation)Community Expert (8.9K reputation)Community Expert (8.9K reputation)Community Expert (8.9K reputation)Community Expert (8.9K reputation)Community Expert (8.9K reputation)
Gold Achievements 5 Silver Achievements 6 Bronze Achievements 26
Island of Ireland
Group: Community Administrator Last Active: 1 minute ago Visits: 76K
Hi there,

It's great that you'll be visiting the Emerald Isle later this month!

Assuming you'll be travelling to Northern Ireland, you'll have to self isolate (stay at one place) for the duration of your stay if shorter than 10 days and follow certain requirements, depending on your situation. 

I'd suggest keeping an eye on this page to stay up to date with the situation, where you can also follow links to official resources. 

I hope this helps,
Antoine