Falconry

Falconry

Author
Posted Fri 6 Aug 2021 2:00 AM
View Quick Profile
Gaining Respect
Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)
Gold Achievements 1 Silver Achievements 1 Bronze Achievements 8
Group: Community Member Last Active: Fri 6 Aug 2021 2:00 AM Visits: 155
Is there a falconry around Cork.  I would like to give a birthday present of a walk including having one fly and land on him.  We'll be there from 1/12 -9/18 tho the days between those couple of dates would be far better.  Any help would be appreciated.

Thank You
Linda Simes
Profile Picture
Posted Fri 6 Aug 2021 11:11 AM
View Quick Profile
COMMUNITY EXPERT
COMMUNITY EXPERT (359 reputation)COMMUNITY EXPERT (359 reputation)COMMUNITY EXPERT (359 reputation)COMMUNITY EXPERT (359 reputation)COMMUNITY EXPERT (359 reputation)COMMUNITY EXPERT (359 reputation)COMMUNITY EXPERT (359 reputation)COMMUNITY EXPERT (359 reputation)COMMUNITY EXPERT (359 reputation)
Gold Achievements 2 Silver Achievements 3 Bronze Achievements 13
Ireland
Group: Community Moderator Last Active: 2 days ago @ 1:03 PM Visits: 661
Hi Linda,

I will be happy to help you with this query. Falconry is certainly something that you will be able to do in Ireland.

I had a look around for you and was able to find some places online that may provide what you are looking for. Here are three examples of options for you in County Cork: Mayfield Birds Of Prey, Blackwater Castle, and Longueville House. I would recommend that you contact these organisations in order to learn more about their programs and their availability.

Regards,
Eoin