Visiting Dublin during pandemic

Visiting Dublin during pandemic

Author
Posted Tue 7 Sep 2021 11:41 AM
View Quick Profile
Gaining Respect
Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)
Gold Achievements 1 Silver Achievements 1 Bronze Achievements 6
Group: Community Member Last Active: Tue 7 Sep 2021 11:39 AM Visits: 2
We are due to visit Dublin from the UK in October.  We are all fully vaccinated, apart from having to show proof off vaccines, is there any other restrictions we should know about

Can you go into a pub without having to make reservations etc?

Tags
Profile Picture
Posted Tue 7 Sep 2021 3:48 PM
View Quick Profile
COMMUNITY EXPERT
COMMUNITY EXPERT (359 reputation)COMMUNITY EXPERT (359 reputation)COMMUNITY EXPERT (359 reputation)COMMUNITY EXPERT (359 reputation)COMMUNITY EXPERT (359 reputation)COMMUNITY EXPERT (359 reputation)COMMUNITY EXPERT (359 reputation)COMMUNITY EXPERT (359 reputation)COMMUNITY EXPERT (359 reputation)
Gold Achievements 2 Silver Achievements 3 Bronze Achievements 13
Ireland
Group: Community Moderator Last Active: Yesterday @ 1:03 PM Visits: 661
Hi Angie,

I'm happy to hear that you are planning a trip to Ireland next month. I hope you have a great time.

A reservation is not required in order to visit a pub though I would point out that this may vary from pub to pub.

To access indoor service, you must show proof that you are fully vaccinated or have recovered from COVID-19 in the past 6 months. Children under 18 who are dining with you do not need proof of vaccination or recovery. You may be asked for proof that your child is under 18. Click here to learn more about the current restrictions in Ireland.

Please note that the Irish government is planning to lift a number of current restrictions on 22nd October, which may affect your trip depending on the dates. Check out these plans to lift restrictions on this date here.

I would also recommend that you keep an eye on the Traveller Health page for the latest travel advice and restrictions.

Regards,
Eoin