Covid Vaccine - Mixed Dose

Covid Vaccine - Mixed Dose

Author
Posted Thu 30 Sep 2021 12:00 AM
View Quick Profile
Gaining Respect
Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)
Gold Achievements 1 Silver Achievements 1 Bronze Achievements 6
Group: Community Member Last Active: Thu 30 Sep 2021 12:30 AM Visits: 7
Does anyone know if a Mixed dose of Astra Zeneca and Moderna count as "Fully Vaccinated" in Ireland for Canadian traveling from Canada to Ireland?
Tags
Profile Picture
Posted Thu 30 Sep 2021 9:30 AM
View Quick Profile
Ireland Advocate
Ireland Advocate (55.4K reputation)Ireland Advocate (55.4K reputation)Ireland Advocate (55.4K reputation)Ireland Advocate (55.4K reputation)Ireland Advocate (55.4K reputation)Ireland Advocate (55.4K reputation)Ireland Advocate (55.4K reputation)Ireland Advocate (55.4K reputation)Ireland Advocate (55.4K reputation)
Gold Achievements 7 Silver Achievements 7 Bronze Achievements 31
Island of Ireland
Group: Community Member Last Active: Fri 6 May 2022 11:20 AM Visits: 16.5K
Hi Dirk, 

It's great that you're thinking of visiting Ireland, and I am more than happy to point you in the right direction. 

Although both the AstraZeneca and Moderna vaccines are approved in regard to entry requirements in the Republic of Ireland, I'm afraid that the government has not yet published official advice on the matter of mixed vaccines. The situation is evolving periodically and we recommend keeping up to date with the information on the official government website. For more information, you can also reach out to your local Irish Embassy

I understand there is a lot of information and requirements around travel at the moment, so if you have any doubts or questions, please don't hesitate to reach out. We're always here to help! 

Wishing you a lovely day, 

Melin