Package Tours

Package Tours

Author
Posted Thu 30 Sep 2021 7:49 PM
View Quick Profile
Gaining Respect
Gaining Respect (173 reputation)Gaining Respect (173 reputation)Gaining Respect (173 reputation)Gaining Respect (173 reputation)Gaining Respect (173 reputation)Gaining Respect (173 reputation)Gaining Respect (173 reputation)Gaining Respect (173 reputation)Gaining Respect (173 reputation)
Gold Achievements 1 Silver Achievements 1 Bronze Achievements 6
Group: Community Member Last Active: Fri 12 Nov 2021 8:11 PM Visits: 9
I am interested in a package tour if it will save me time and money.   What are good tour sites to check out?   

First time to Ireland
Want to come for 7 to 10 days in February
There are just my wife and I coming
Want to see the best parts of a beautiful country
Profile Picture
Posted Fri 1 Oct 2021 9:15 AM
View Quick Profile
Community Expert
Community Expert (70.4K reputation)Community Expert (70.4K reputation)Community Expert (70.4K reputation)Community Expert (70.4K reputation)Community Expert (70.4K reputation)Community Expert (70.4K reputation)Community Expert (70.4K reputation)Community Expert (70.4K reputation)Community Expert (70.4K reputation)
Gold Achievements 4 Silver Achievements 4 Bronze Achievements 28
Island of Ireland
Group: Community Moderator Last Active: Mon 22 Apr 2024 12:10 PM Visits: 13.3K
How lovely to hear that you and your wife are planning on visiting the island of Ireland early next year.

We have a wonderful travel operators page that has plenty of agents who will be able to set you up with a perfect first trip with us. Organized tours are a super way to see as much as possible while your expert guides take you to all the attractions. Some also can organize bespoke tours and self-drive options if this is something that is of interest too.

We also have a handy trip ideas section, please take a look and see what there is on the island of Ireland, it may give you some ideas of what you would be most interested in.

Do you have any must-see or do activities/attractions that you have heard of before? ☘️
Profile Picture
Posted Fri 12 Nov 2021 8:05 PM
View Quick Profile
Gaining Respect
Gaining Respect (173 reputation)Gaining Respect (173 reputation)Gaining Respect (173 reputation)Gaining Respect (173 reputation)Gaining Respect (173 reputation)Gaining Respect (173 reputation)Gaining Respect (173 reputation)Gaining Respect (173 reputation)Gaining Respect (173 reputation)
Gold Achievements 1 Silver Achievements 1 Bronze Achievements 6
Group: Community Member Last Active: Fri 12 Nov 2021 8:11 PM Visits: 9
Thanks for a great reply Martin!

In another post you wrote:

There are plenty of Castles throughout the island of Ireland to visit with several offering accommodations as well. I have created a scrapbook of information on Castle accommodation for you to have a look at in the Galway and Dublin general areas. These would make wonderful bases for your time in the locality.

The link to that scrapbook would not work for me.   Could you send it to me at [Content Removed] and post it here?

I will have 5 nights in the Ireland countryside during the first 5 days of February and want to take my wife to stay at a castle for 1 or 2 nights.  I like the rustic outside castle look with modern lodging inside :).
Profile Picture
Posted Sat 13 Nov 2021 9:26 AM
View Quick Profile
Community Expert
Community Expert (5.4K reputation)Community Expert (5.4K reputation)Community Expert (5.4K reputation)Community Expert (5.4K reputation)Community Expert (5.4K reputation)Community Expert (5.4K reputation)Community Expert (5.4K reputation)Community Expert (5.4K reputation)Community Expert (5.4K reputation)
Gold Achievements 1 Silver Achievements 3 Bronze Achievements 13
Island of Ireland
Group: Community Member Last Active: Sun 7 Aug 2022 10:39 AM Visits: 689
Hi there, Mark!

Unfortunately the scrapbook feature is no longer in use on the website anymore. I would, however, love to share some links with you from our own website!

As you mentioned your interest in castles, we have a page dedicated entirely to castle accommodation here on the island or this page which highlights some of the luxury castles that are available to stay in!

Do you know where on the island you are most likely to be visiting? ☘️ 

Best,
Aimee