Package Tours

Package Tours

Author
Posted Thu 30 Sep 2021 7:49 PM
View Quick Profile
Junior Member (62 reputation)Junior Member (62 reputation)Junior Member (62 reputation)Junior Member (62 reputation)Junior Member (62 reputation)Junior Member (62 reputation)Junior Member (62 reputation)Junior Member (62 reputation)Junior Member (62 reputation)
Gold Achievements 0 Silver Achievements 0 Bronze Achievements 5
Group: Community Member Last Active: Thu 30 Sep 2021 8:31 PM Visits: 6
I am interested in a package tour if it will save me time and money.   What are good tour sites to check out?   

First time to Ireland
Want to come for 7 to 10 days in February
There are just my wife and I coming
Want to see the best parts of a beautiful country
Profile Picture
Posted Fri 1 Oct 2021 9:15 AM
View Quick Profile
Community Expert
Community Expert (68.3K reputation)Community Expert (68.3K reputation)Community Expert (68.3K reputation)Community Expert (68.3K reputation)Community Expert (68.3K reputation)Community Expert (68.3K reputation)Community Expert (68.3K reputation)Community Expert (68.3K reputation)Community Expert (68.3K reputation)
Gold Achievements 4 Silver Achievements 4 Bronze Achievements 28
Island of Ireland
Group: Community Moderator Last Active: 2 hours ago Visits: 6K
How lovely to hear that you and your wife are planning on visiting the island of Ireland early next year.

We have a wonderful travel operators page that has plenty of agents who will be able to set you up with a perfect first trip with us. Organized tours are a super way to see as much as possible while your expert guides take you to all the attractions. Some also can organize bespoke tours and self-drive options if this is something that is of interest too.

We also have a handy trip ideas section, please take a look and see what there is on the island of Ireland, it may give you some ideas of what you would be most interested in.

Do you have any must-see or do activities/attractions that you have heard of before? ☘️