Quick trip to Dublin

Quick trip to Dublin

Author
Posted Mon 4 Oct 2021 5:36 PM
View Quick Profile
New Member (32 reputation)New Member (32 reputation)New Member (32 reputation)New Member (32 reputation)New Member (32 reputation)New Member (32 reputation)New Member (32 reputation)New Member (32 reputation)New Member (32 reputation)
Gold Achievements 0 Silver Achievements 0 Bronze Achievements 4
Group: Community Member Last Active: Mon 4 Oct 2021 5:33 PM Visits: 2
I am traveling to Poland, but decided for a quick trip to Dublin heading over.  I am concerned about the timing of my trip.  I am fully vaccinated and have taken a COVID test, but I read that you have to test in Ireland in time to get results before leaving the country.  Since I am only there Friday - Sunday, I want to make sure that I can leave as planned on Sunday morning.

Help please!  And thank you in advance!
Tags
Profile Picture
Posted Tue 5 Oct 2021 12:21 PM
View Quick Profile
Community Expert
Community Expert (1.9K reputation)Community Expert (1.9K reputation)Community Expert (1.9K reputation)Community Expert (1.9K reputation)Community Expert (1.9K reputation)Community Expert (1.9K reputation)Community Expert (1.9K reputation)Community Expert (1.9K reputation)Community Expert (1.9K reputation)
Gold Achievements 3 Silver Achievements 4 Bronze Achievements 18
Island of Ireland
Group: Community Moderator Last Active: 2 days ago @ 2:54 PM Visits: 7.9K
Hi Vail,

How nice to hear you are planning a short trip to Dublin! ☘️

In order to travel to the Republic of Ireland, there is currently no requirement for travel-related testing or quarantine if you are able to present valid proof of a full course of an approved vaccine. You can find further details on this government page and our website. However, should you experience any symptoms of Covid-19, you must self-isolate and get a test.

To learn about regulations applicable for your travel to Poland, I recommend for you to check relevant government pages or contact your local Polish embassy. Additionally, should you be a resident in the Republic of Ireland, you may find this information useful.

I hope this helps! 😊 Do you need any tips on things to do in Dublin? 📑

Best wishes,
Rebecca