Tourist visa

Tourist visa

Author
Posted Sat 9 Oct 2021 5:14 AM
View Quick Profile
Gaining Respect
Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)
Gold Achievements 1 Silver Achievements 1 Bronze Achievements 6
Group: Community Member Last Active: Sat 9 Oct 2021 5:14 AM Visits: 4
I need Ireland country  visit  then with work   job and business  so i need  work permit viza  Ireland  .
This country good rule  so all happy people to get carried away  all  people in safety   so to .
My drean Ireland  work with make home  dream  my family  living in Ireland  . So 
Inshahallah  God give me. 
Ireland for all places to much cool and beautiful.  So god bless Ireland. 
Life in enjoy in real Ireland. 
Thanks 
Profile Picture
Posted Sat 9 Oct 2021 2:48 PM
View Quick Profile
Community Expert
Community Expert (8.9K reputation)Community Expert (8.9K reputation)Community Expert (8.9K reputation)Community Expert (8.9K reputation)Community Expert (8.9K reputation)Community Expert (8.9K reputation)Community Expert (8.9K reputation)Community Expert (8.9K reputation)Community Expert (8.9K reputation)
Gold Achievements 5 Silver Achievements 6 Bronze Achievements 26
Island of Ireland
Group: Community Administrator Last Active: 2 hours ago Visits: 76.1K
Hello Imam,

Thanks for joining our Community! 

Although our team is able to help with travel advice and inspiration, to learn more about working in Ireland you may find useful information on the Citizens Information Website. For the most current and accurate Passport and Visa advice, I recommend that you directly contact your local Irish Embassy/Consulate prior to travelling to the Republic of Ireland, and your local British Embassy/High Commission or Consular Office, should you wish to fly into Northern Ireland.

I hope this helps.

Antoine
Profile Picture
Posted Mon 16 May 2022 8:50 PM
View Quick Profile
New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)
Gold Achievements 0 Silver Achievements 0 Bronze Achievements 2
Group: Community Member Last Active: Mon 16 May 2022 8:46 PM Visits: 2
Hi 
Rohit here
I am from india and i am living in u.k i finished my study and now i am at work permit and i am working with recruitment agencies  and i want to travel ireland can anyone suggest me what kind of document i need and how i can apply it and i am in u.k till december 2023
Thank you
Profile Picture
Posted Tue 17 May 2022 2:29 AM
View Quick Profile
Community Member
Community Member (5.4K reputation)Community Member (5.4K reputation)Community Member (5.4K reputation)Community Member (5.4K reputation)Community Member (5.4K reputation)Community Member (5.4K reputation)Community Member (5.4K reputation)Community Member (5.4K reputation)Community Member (5.4K reputation)
Gold Achievements 4 Silver Achievements 4 Bronze Achievements 19
Island of Ireland
Group: Community Member Last Active: Thu 4 May 2023 12:42 PM Visits: 1.6K
Hi Rohit,

Thank you for the clarification! It's wonderful to hear that you're planning on coming to stay and work here on our little island.

To learn more about working on the island of Ireland, you may find the resources below useful.

The Citizens Information Website contains a full section of support for coming to live and work in the Republic of Ireland. For information on Northern Ireland, please have a look at the NIDirect page for the relevant information.

In addition, I agree with the advice Antoin offered. I'd also recommend that you directly contact your local Irish Embassy/Consulate prior to travelling to the Republic of Ireland, and your local British Embassy/High Commission or Consular Office, should you wish to fly into Northern Ireland.

I do hope that this helps! Good luck!

~Rochelle