Covid 19

Covid 19

Author
Posted Thu 14 Oct 2021 7:56 AM
View Quick Profile
Gaining Respect
Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)
Gold Achievements 1 Silver Achievements 1 Bronze Achievements 6
Group: Community Member Last Active: Thu 14 Oct 2021 7:54 AM Visits: 1
Hi! I'm travelling to Ireland for holidays on the 24th of October and I would like to know if when we arrive we have to keep a quarantine time. Could anybody tell me?. Both of us travelling have already received Covid vaccination and we have the Covid passport. 
Tags
Profile Picture
Posted Thu 14 Oct 2021 10:18 AM
View Quick Profile
Community Expert
Community Expert (4.7K reputation)Community Expert (4.7K reputation)Community Expert (4.7K reputation)Community Expert (4.7K reputation)Community Expert (4.7K reputation)Community Expert (4.7K reputation)Community Expert (4.7K reputation)Community Expert (4.7K reputation)Community Expert (4.7K reputation)
Gold Achievements 3 Silver Achievements 4 Bronze Achievements 20
Island of Ireland
Group: Community Moderator Last Active: Thu 25 Apr 2024 11:57 AM Visits: 11.2K
Hello Marta!

We're so happy to hear that you're going to visit our wee island soon!

If you have a Digital Covid Certificate that proves that you are fully vaccinated, you won't need to do the quarantine when you arrive in the Republic of Ireland. However, you'll have o fill in the Passenger Locator Form with details about the places where you're going to stay.

If you are interested in visiting Northern Ireland, before traveling, you must book a test to take on day 2 and fill in the Passenger Locator Form.

You can find all the relevant details about the current restrictions in our article about travelers' heath on our website.

¡Recuerda que puedes escribirnos también en Español si te apetece!

Feliz día,

Valentina