Mystery Trails!

Mystery Trails!

Author
Posted Thu 14 Oct 2021 1:04 PM
View Quick Profile
Gaining Respect
Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)
Gold Achievements 1 Silver Achievements 1 Bronze Achievements 6
Group: Community Member Last Active: Fri 15 Oct 2021 3:25 PM Visits: 4
Hello there,

I am Pat Gillick and I started my own Business during Lockdown. As a family with 4 children, my wife and I struggled to find something engaging and affordable for a family day out.

Over the past year, I have worked day and night with my family to create a self-guided trail that covers every county in the Republic of Ireland. There are three main themes to choose from: Murder Mystery, Mission Impossible and Treasure Trail. Best of all… the trail can be downloaded and printed instantly at home.

So what are you waiting for! Get your kids away from the screens! Give it a go and let me know what you think in the comments below.

www.mysterytrails.ie

Kind regards,

Pat

Profile Picture
Posted Fri 15 Oct 2021 8:54 AM
View Quick Profile
Ireland Advocate
Ireland Advocate (54.8K reputation)Ireland Advocate (54.8K reputation)Ireland Advocate (54.8K reputation)Ireland Advocate (54.8K reputation)Ireland Advocate (54.8K reputation)Ireland Advocate (54.8K reputation)Ireland Advocate (54.8K reputation)Ireland Advocate (54.8K reputation)Ireland Advocate (54.8K reputation)
Gold Achievements 7 Silver Achievements 7 Bronze Achievements 31
Island of Ireland
Group: Community Member Last Active: Fri 6 May 2022 11:20 AM Visits: 16.5K
Hi Pat, 

What an amazing idea! I love how you have options for every country, and I am especially interested in the Spooky Trail editions for Halloween. 🎃

Thanks so much for sharing your trails here with our Community, and feel free to suggest them to other members! 😊

Melin