Arranging our honeymoon in Southern Ireland

Arranging our honeymoon in Southern Ireland

Author
Posted Thu 21 Oct 2021 1:30 PM
View Quick Profile
Gaining Respect
Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)
Gold Achievements 1 Silver Achievements 1 Bronze Achievements 6
Group: Community Member Last Active: Thu 21 Oct 2021 1:30 PM Visits: 4
Hi there,
I'm arranging  our honeymoon in May 2022. Our intention is to drive our motorhome from Wales across to Rosslaire and continue our route through Waterford up to Galway stopping at interesting places, near pubs with good local music ( as you can see being Welsh music is my passion ). Our age is over the 60 mark and have had many a trip to Ireland, but as 
we are also fairly new to our Motorhome we would prefer sites with service pitches with EHU and water. We would be probably looking at our stay between 7 -10 days.
Please could you kindly  advise if possible and itinerary for us.
Kind regards
Gareth & Eleri
Profile Picture
Posted Thu 21 Oct 2021 9:24 PM
View Quick Profile
Community Member
Community Member (5.4K reputation)Community Member (5.4K reputation)Community Member (5.4K reputation)Community Member (5.4K reputation)Community Member (5.4K reputation)Community Member (5.4K reputation)Community Member (5.4K reputation)Community Member (5.4K reputation)Community Member (5.4K reputation)
Gold Achievements 4 Silver Achievements 4 Bronze Achievements 19
Island of Ireland
Group: Community Member Last Active: Thu 4 May 2023 12:42 PM Visits: 1.6K
Hello Gareth and Eleri,

It's wonderful to hear that you're making Ireland a part of this exciting moment in your lives! I'd be thrilled to offer a few tips to help make your journey just a bit easier. 

One resource that I would recommend is our Accommodations Finder. It's a very helpful tool for finding places to stay across the island of Ireland. In this case, I've already searched for Caravan and Camping spots, and there are plenty of options to choose from! You can also sort by star rating and location, to find the perfect place to call home for the night. 

I do hope that this helps! 

If you have any more questions or would just like to chat about your trip and love for Celtic music, feel free to pop by again. You're both certainly more than welcome as a part of our community. 

Warmly,
Rochelle