Vaccine Proof

Vaccine Proof

Author
Posted Fri 22 Oct 2021 11:58 PM
View Quick Profile
Gaining Respect
Gaining Respect (173 reputation)Gaining Respect (173 reputation)Gaining Respect (173 reputation)Gaining Respect (173 reputation)Gaining Respect (173 reputation)Gaining Respect (173 reputation)Gaining Respect (173 reputation)Gaining Respect (173 reputation)Gaining Respect (173 reputation)
Gold Achievements 1 Silver Achievements 1 Bronze Achievements 6
Group: Community Member Last Active: Sat 23 Oct 2021 8:38 AM Visits: 3
Hello! We are a family of five, fully vaccinated, traveling to Ireland for the holidays after postponing three times. We are just a little confused on what we need to provide to restaurants to be able to dine in. As non-EU citizens we do not have a Covid cert but we do have our vaccine cards. Will that be enough? Any help or suggestions is greatly appreciated. Thank you so much!
Profile Picture
Posted Sat 23 Oct 2021 8:26 AM
View Quick Profile
Community Expert
Community Expert (5.4K reputation)Community Expert (5.4K reputation)Community Expert (5.4K reputation)Community Expert (5.4K reputation)Community Expert (5.4K reputation)Community Expert (5.4K reputation)Community Expert (5.4K reputation)Community Expert (5.4K reputation)Community Expert (5.4K reputation)
Gold Achievements 1 Silver Achievements 3 Bronze Achievements 13
Island of Ireland
Group: Community Member Last Active: Sun 7 Aug 2022 10:39 AM Visits: 689
Hi there, Cherie,

I am sure you are all so excited to finally be able to travel to the island after postponing three times! What do you have planned for your trip? ☘️

As non-EU citizens, a CDC vaccination card will be accepted on the island as proof of vaccination as it contains your personal information, the dates you were vaccinated, and the healthcare/clinic state which administered the vaccine. For any more information on what vaccinations are accepted here in Ireland, and other travel advice, please have a look at the official Irish government website.

Before traveling to the island, you must also fill out a Passenger Locator Form and this can be completed online!

I hope that this answers your query but please do let us know if you need any more information, or any help with planning your trip! 😊

Best,
Aimee
Tags
Profile Picture
Posted Sat 23 Oct 2021 8:39 AM
View Quick Profile
Gaining Respect
Gaining Respect (173 reputation)Gaining Respect (173 reputation)Gaining Respect (173 reputation)Gaining Respect (173 reputation)Gaining Respect (173 reputation)Gaining Respect (173 reputation)Gaining Respect (173 reputation)Gaining Respect (173 reputation)Gaining Respect (173 reputation)
Gold Achievements 1 Silver Achievements 1 Bronze Achievements 6
Group: Community Member Last Active: Sat 23 Oct 2021 8:38 AM Visits: 3
Hello, does a non EU citizen just show their vaccination card, mine from the US, to dine in a restaurant. When I made a dinner reservation, I was told vaccine carts are required for all in my party. I understand how to get to the island, but want to make sure we can enjoy the cuisine while there. If something else is required to enter a gastrointestinal please let me know thank you again!!
Profile Picture
Posted Sat 23 Oct 2021 5:12 PM
View Quick Profile
Community Expert
Community Expert (8.9K reputation)Community Expert (8.9K reputation)Community Expert (8.9K reputation)Community Expert (8.9K reputation)Community Expert (8.9K reputation)Community Expert (8.9K reputation)Community Expert (8.9K reputation)Community Expert (8.9K reputation)Community Expert (8.9K reputation)
Gold Achievements 5 Silver Achievements 6 Bronze Achievements 26
Island of Ireland
Group: Community Administrator Last Active: Yesterday @ 1:21 PM Visits: 76K
Hello Cherie,

Not to worry, bars and restaurants accepts proof of immunity other than a EU Digital Covid Certificate according to the Irish government website

Other proofs of immunity include COVID-19 Certificates that have been issued by non-EU states.
For these non-EU certificates, they should contain:
- confirmation that the person has been vaccinated
- the date or dates on which the person was vaccinated
- the state body which either delivered the vaccination programme or is authorised to issue the certificate

I hope this helps. 😊

Antoine