New Year's Eve

New Year's Eve

Author
Posted Tue 26 Oct 2021 5:03 PM
View Quick Profile
Gaining Respect
Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)
Gold Achievements 1 Silver Achievements 1 Bronze Achievements 6
Group: Community Member Last Active: Tue 26 Oct 2021 5:05 PM Visits: 2
Hi Guys,

I'm planning to pass new year's in Ireland, so there are many doubts about rules and permissions. Does anybody know about regulations, such as can I take children and pets (my dog) to the street party?

What other recommendation can you give me?

Profile Picture
Posted Wed 27 Oct 2021 1:09 PM
View Quick Profile
Community Member
Community Member (12.4K reputation)Community Member (12.4K reputation)Community Member (12.4K reputation)Community Member (12.4K reputation)Community Member (12.4K reputation)Community Member (12.4K reputation)Community Member (12.4K reputation)Community Member (12.4K reputation)Community Member (12.4K reputation)
Gold Achievements 1 Silver Achievements 3 Bronze Achievements 17
Island of Ireland
Group: Community Member Last Active: Mon 20 Feb 2023 3:15 PM Visits: 1.1K
Hi Marcos,

That's something to look forward to! Will you be celebrating in Dublin or elsewhere on the Emerald Isle? 

Most cities will have official lightshows or fireworks displays to celebrate the new year. If your dog is not happy around fireworks you might want to check what the local city council has planned. 

With regards to taking children it would depend a little bit on how old they are. Ireland is generally very safe but people will be celebrating during the course of the evening! 

A family-friendly option is for instance the Liffey Lights show at the Dublin Custom House.  

I hope this is helpful! If you need more information please let us know, we'll be happy to help make the most of welcoming the new year on our green island. 

Kind regards,

Vera