New Year

New Year

Author
Posted Sat 30 Oct 2021 10:30 AM
View Quick Profile
Gaining Respect
Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)
Gold Achievements 1 Silver Achievements 1 Bronze Achievements 8
Group: Community Member Last Active: Sat 6 Nov 2021 2:04 PM Visits: 146
Hi,
We are going in Dublin for New Year's Eve!
I would like to know what can we do. Is there some parties in the city??
Do you know if museum will be open first January? We have only three days and one of them is a Sunday, the other is first January.  I'm a little bit scare there is nothing to do except walking in Dublin (I agree it's still great!).
If some of you have any ideas, I take them!! :) thanks a lot
Violène Lucie Marie Nicolas 
Profile Picture
Posted Sat 30 Oct 2021 7:34 PM
View Quick Profile
Community Expert
Community Expert (1.2K reputation)Community Expert (1.2K reputation)Community Expert (1.2K reputation)Community Expert (1.2K reputation)Community Expert (1.2K reputation)Community Expert (1.2K reputation)Community Expert (1.2K reputation)Community Expert (1.2K reputation)Community Expert (1.2K reputation)
Gold Achievements 2 Silver Achievements 4 Bronze Achievements 16
Island of Ireland
Group: Community Member Last Active: Thu 30 Dec 2021 6:47 PM Visits: 722
Hi Violène, Lucie, Marie and Nicolas,

It's great that you will be in Dublin to celebrate New Year’s Eve. There is plenty to see and do in the city! ☘️
There is the New Year’s Festival Dublin for 2 days on the 31st of December and the 1st of January with multiple events. 🎆

For the museums and other attractions in the city, some are open during this period of the year. What do you have in mind so far?
You can have a look at our page for some suggestions. I advise you to book online in advance.
You can also check our list of top attractions in Dublin for more inspiration. 😊

You can also write to us in French, if you prefer!

Weena