Requirements

Requirements

Author
Posted Fri 5 Nov 2021 3:17 AM
View Quick Profile
Gaining Respect
Gaining Respect (174 reputation)Gaining Respect (174 reputation)Gaining Respect (174 reputation)Gaining Respect (174 reputation)Gaining Respect (174 reputation)Gaining Respect (174 reputation)Gaining Respect (174 reputation)Gaining Respect (174 reputation)Gaining Respect (174 reputation)
Gold Achievements 1 Silver Achievements 1 Bronze Achievements 6
Group: Community Member Last Active: Fri 5 Nov 2021 3:14 AM Visits: 3
I am Ahmad jordanian resedency in UAE need yo discover Ireland in those amazing palaces but i need to know more about how can i arrange for this please

Profile Picture
Posted Fri 5 Nov 2021 10:07 AM
View Quick Profile
Ireland Advocate
Ireland Advocate (54.9K reputation)Ireland Advocate (54.9K reputation)Ireland Advocate (54.9K reputation)Ireland Advocate (54.9K reputation)Ireland Advocate (54.9K reputation)Ireland Advocate (54.9K reputation)Ireland Advocate (54.9K reputation)Ireland Advocate (54.9K reputation)Ireland Advocate (54.9K reputation)
Gold Achievements 7 Silver Achievements 7 Bronze Achievements 31
Island of Ireland
Group: Community Member Last Active: Fri 6 May 2022 11:20 AM Visits: 16.5K
Hi Ahmad, 

It's so exciting that you're thinking of visiting the island of Ireland, and I'd love to point you in the right direction. For more information about visas and passports and who to contact, take a look at the following page. If you'd like some help from a travel operator, please don't hesitate to reach out to one of the recommended tour companies.

Our Community is always happy to provide you with tips, ideas, and suggestions for the perfect trip as well. Do you have an itinerary in mind yet? You can find more inspiration on where to go and what to do here

I hope this was helpful, and please keep us posted on your plans. We're always here to help! 

Wishing you a lovely day, 

Melin