Accomodation in Dingle Peninsula

Accomodation in Dingle Peninsula

Author
Posted Tue 9 Nov 2021 1:16 PM
View Quick Profile
Gaining Respect
Gaining Respect (173 reputation)Gaining Respect (173 reputation)Gaining Respect (173 reputation)Gaining Respect (173 reputation)Gaining Respect (173 reputation)Gaining Respect (173 reputation)Gaining Respect (173 reputation)Gaining Respect (173 reputation)Gaining Respect (173 reputation)
Gold Achievements 1 Silver Achievements 1 Bronze Achievements 6
Group: Community Member Last Active: Thu 11 Nov 2021 1:53 PM Visits: 7
Hello, I'm Marco, I'm Italian and I'm starting to plan my trip in Ireland, for next summer.
I would like to walk the Dingle Way with my girlfriend. I'm already at a good point with the research of hostels/ B&B. 
I only have one stage where I have not been able to find information, the one that leads from Dunquin to Feothanach (stage 5).
My idea is not stop in Feothanach village, but to continue a few more kilometres to get close the Mount Brandon (the stage of the following day).
In google maps I found the b&b "Gort in Phump", in Ballycurrane, but I can't find any website or email address to contact it.
Can you tell me what I can do to retrieve an email address of the B&B?
Do you have other places to recommend in the area? Keep in mind that in addition to a place to sleep we will need to be relatively close to a pub for dinner.
Thank you very much. 
Profile Picture
Posted Tue 9 Nov 2021 5:27 PM
View Quick Profile
Community Expert
Community Expert (345 reputation)Community Expert (345 reputation)Community Expert (345 reputation)Community Expert (345 reputation)Community Expert (345 reputation)Community Expert (345 reputation)Community Expert (345 reputation)Community Expert (345 reputation)Community Expert (345 reputation)
Gold Achievements 2 Silver Achievements 3 Bronze Achievements 16
Group: Community Moderator Last Active: Thu 18 Apr 2024 11:44 AM Visits: 621
Ciao Marco!

Grazie per averci scritto. 😊

First of all, congratulations for the excellent choice of itinerary.
The Dingle Peninsula and the Dingle Way will live up to an unforgettable experience for you and your girlfriend!

The "Gort a Phump" B&B (Ballycurrane, Dingle, Co. Kerry, V92 W735, Ireland) has only one main contact and it is their telephone number, +353 87 250 8702, for which they have a Whatsapp account so we suggest you to contact the B&B via message or of course to call them directly.

To find all the possible accommodations we recommend you to check our page dedicated to accommodations and also check if any Tour Operator can help you find the accommodation that best suits your needs.

A great alternative is to use "B&B Ireland" directly to which all main B&Bs are registered.

I hope these information will be useful for you to continue planning your trip in the best way possible!
For any other advice, we are here to help. 😉

Buona serata! ☘️

Profile Picture
Posted Tue 9 Nov 2021 5:48 PM
View Quick Profile
Gaining Respect
Gaining Respect (173 reputation)Gaining Respect (173 reputation)Gaining Respect (173 reputation)Gaining Respect (173 reputation)Gaining Respect (173 reputation)Gaining Respect (173 reputation)Gaining Respect (173 reputation)Gaining Respect (173 reputation)Gaining Respect (173 reputation)
Gold Achievements 1 Silver Achievements 1 Bronze Achievements 6
Group: Community Member Last Active: Thu 11 Nov 2021 1:53 PM Visits: 7
Thankyou Elisa,
I will try to contact the B&B by Whatsapp.
My english is not good and I wouldn't want to understand or explain myself badly by the phone.

Grazie mille
Profile Picture
Posted Wed 10 Nov 2021 10:02 AM
View Quick Profile
Community Expert
Community Expert (22.6K reputation)Community Expert (22.6K reputation)Community Expert (22.6K reputation)Community Expert (22.6K reputation)Community Expert (22.6K reputation)Community Expert (22.6K reputation)Community Expert (22.6K reputation)Community Expert (22.6K reputation)Community Expert (22.6K reputation)
Gold Achievements 6 Silver Achievements 6 Bronze Achievements 34
Island of Ireland
Group: Community Moderator Last Active: Yesterday @ 5:40 PM Visits: 13.9K
Ciao Marco,

Contacting the B&B via Whatsapp it's definitely a good idea. Also, if you have some difficulties with the English language, Irish people will do their best to make themselves understood and to help you in case you want information.

If you need anything else, don't hesitate to write us again (also in Italian if you prefer!)

Buona giornata! :)
Profile Picture
Posted Mon 4 Apr 2022 1:29 PM
View Quick Profile
New Member (14 reputation)New Member (14 reputation)New Member (14 reputation)New Member (14 reputation)New Member (14 reputation)New Member (14 reputation)New Member (14 reputation)New Member (14 reputation)New Member (14 reputation)
Gold Achievements 0 Silver Achievements 0 Bronze Achievements 3
Group: Community Member Last Active: Mon 4 Apr 2022 2:03 PM Visits: 12
Gort a Phump B&B which you were looking for can be found here