Covid Info

Covid Info

Author
Posted Sat 13 Nov 2021 9:23 PM
View Quick Profile
Gaining Respect
Gaining Respect (182 reputation)Gaining Respect (182 reputation)Gaining Respect (182 reputation)Gaining Respect (182 reputation)Gaining Respect (182 reputation)Gaining Respect (182 reputation)Gaining Respect (182 reputation)Gaining Respect (182 reputation)Gaining Respect (182 reputation)
Gold Achievements 1 Silver Achievements 1 Bronze Achievements 7
Group: Community Member Last Active: Sat 13 Nov 2021 9:28 PM Visits: 3
Please break down what I need to do before traveling to Ireland in regards to COVID-19. I am coming from America. I am fully vaccinated with my Pfizer vaccine and booster dose. Do I need a COVID-19 test before if I’m vaccinated?
Tags
Profile Picture
Posted Sun 14 Nov 2021 2:23 PM
View Quick Profile
Community Expert
Community Expert (5.4K reputation)Community Expert (5.4K reputation)Community Expert (5.4K reputation)Community Expert (5.4K reputation)Community Expert (5.4K reputation)Community Expert (5.4K reputation)Community Expert (5.4K reputation)Community Expert (5.4K reputation)Community Expert (5.4K reputation)
Gold Achievements 1 Silver Achievements 3 Bronze Achievements 13
Island of Ireland
Group: Community Member Last Active: Sun 7 Aug 2022 10:39 AM Visits: 689
Hi there, Rebecca,

It's great to hear that you have a trip planned to our Emerald Isle! ☘️ Where on the island do you plan on visiting?

As you are fully vaccinated, you will not have to undergo any travel-related testing before or after arrival in Ireland. Just remember to bring your proof of vaccination such as your CDC vaccination card! You can find out more information about this over on the gov.ie website.

You will also have to fill out a Passenger Locator Form before arriving on the island.

I hope that this helps with your query and puts your mind at ease! If you need any help with travel planning then please do let us know, we would love to give you some tips and ideas! 😊 

Best,
Aimee
Tags