Exhibitions

Exhibitions

Author
Posted Sat 13 Nov 2021 9:31 PM
View Quick Profile
Gaining Respect
Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)
Gold Achievements 1 Silver Achievements 1 Bronze Achievements 6
Group: Community Member Last Active: Sat 13 Nov 2021 9:28 PM Visits: 1
Dear Sirs, 
I am an owner of a business company and I would like to know about all the exhibitions that are taking place in Ireland, so please provide me with a link of Ireland trade show centre that contains all the exhibitions then I will specify the most suitable one for me according to the calendar.
best regards
Rafat AL-KHALIDI

Profile Picture
Posted Sun 14 Nov 2021 7:05 PM
View Quick Profile
COMMUNITY EXPERT
COMMUNITY EXPERT (358 reputation)COMMUNITY EXPERT (358 reputation)COMMUNITY EXPERT (358 reputation)COMMUNITY EXPERT (358 reputation)COMMUNITY EXPERT (358 reputation)COMMUNITY EXPERT (358 reputation)COMMUNITY EXPERT (358 reputation)COMMUNITY EXPERT (358 reputation)COMMUNITY EXPERT (358 reputation)
Gold Achievements 2 Silver Achievements 3 Bronze Achievements 13
Ireland
Group: Community Moderator Last Active: Yesterday @ 2:22 PM Visits: 658
Hi Rafat,

It's good to hear that you are interested in trade shows and exhibitions in Ireland.

I would recommend that you check out this link for the full schedule of upcoming trade shows in Ireland, both for the rest of this year and into 2022.

I hope you will be able to find a trade show that is related to your business there.

Regards,
Eoin