Covid19

Covid19

Author
Posted Wed 1 Dec 2021 5:40 PM
View Quick Profile
Gaining Respect
Gaining Respect (173 reputation)Gaining Respect (173 reputation)Gaining Respect (173 reputation)Gaining Respect (173 reputation)Gaining Respect (173 reputation)Gaining Respect (173 reputation)Gaining Respect (173 reputation)Gaining Respect (173 reputation)Gaining Respect (173 reputation)
Gold Achievements 1 Silver Achievements 1 Bronze Achievements 6
Group: Community Member Last Active: Thu 2 Dec 2021 2:20 PM Visits: 3
I am planning to visit at the end of December.  Who here in the US can administer a test that you will accept for entry.  Thanks, Wayne Pearsall

Tags
Profile Picture
Posted Thu 2 Dec 2021 1:43 PM
View Quick Profile
COMMUNITY EXPERT
COMMUNITY EXPERT (774 reputation)
Gold Achievements 2 Silver Achievements 3 Bronze Achievements 12
Island of Ireland
Group: Community Member Last Active: Thu 29 Sep 2022 6:05 PM Visits: 1.4K
Hello Wayne,

It's great to hear you are planning to visit Ireland. 

Negative tests are now required to travel to Ireland. If you are vaccinated you will need either a PCR test taken 72 hours before arriving in Ireland or an Antigen test taken 48 hours before arriving. If you are not vaccinated, a PCR test is the only option. After checking online, I see you can get tested at various pharmacies around the country, such as CVS, Walgreens, and Rite Aid. However, remember you need to ask for a certificate stating you tested negative to travel to show at the airport.

You can read more about the new requirements for travel on our Traveler's Health page and the Ireland Government's website.

Wishing you safe travels,

David
Profile Picture
Posted Thu 2 Dec 2021 2:22 PM
View Quick Profile
Gaining Respect
Gaining Respect (173 reputation)Gaining Respect (173 reputation)Gaining Respect (173 reputation)Gaining Respect (173 reputation)Gaining Respect (173 reputation)Gaining Respect (173 reputation)Gaining Respect (173 reputation)Gaining Respect (173 reputation)Gaining Respect (173 reputation)
Gold Achievements 1 Silver Achievements 1 Bronze Achievements 6
Group: Community Member Last Active: Thu 2 Dec 2021 2:20 PM Visits: 3
Thanks so much, I just wanted to make sure those were the places where I could get the test.  I am fully vaccinated and had my booster.