Need Help

Need Help

Author
Posted Thu 16 Dec 2021 12:20 PM
View Quick Profile
Gaining Respect
Gaining Respect (183 reputation)Gaining Respect (183 reputation)Gaining Respect (183 reputation)Gaining Respect (183 reputation)Gaining Respect (183 reputation)Gaining Respect (183 reputation)Gaining Respect (183 reputation)Gaining Respect (183 reputation)Gaining Respect (183 reputation)
Gold Achievements 1 Silver Achievements 1 Bronze Achievements 8
Group: Community Member Last Active: Fri 17 Dec 2021 2:53 PM Visits: 8
There is a picture that posts every once in a while, that is a nighttime old cobblestone street scene from old Galway.  On the left side of the picture is a pretty stone building with arched windows and a wheelbarrow with pretty pots in it up against an iron gate.  My wife loved that picture and wanted to frame right after she saw it for the first time.  She tried to print it off her computer and tried reproducing it at several camera centers but every time the picture turned out a little out of focus.  We were planning a 17 night stay in Ireland next April with two nights in Galway and thought we could find the picture then.  My wife died of brain cancer last month.  So, I am trying to see if anyone can direct me to a shop of even the original photographer that took this picture so I can get it framed for my Pam.     

Michael Patrick Grantham
Removed due to Community rules
Profile Picture
Posted Fri 17 Dec 2021 1:54 PM
View Quick Profile
Community Expert
Community Expert (39K reputation)Community Expert (39K reputation)Community Expert (39K reputation)Community Expert (39K reputation)Community Expert (39K reputation)Community Expert (39K reputation)Community Expert (39K reputation)Community Expert (39K reputation)Community Expert (39K reputation)
Gold Achievements 5 Silver Achievements 8 Bronze Achievements 28
Island of Ireland
Group: Community Administrator Last Active: Thu 11 Apr 2024 8:44 AM Visits: 9.8K
Hi Michael,

I'm so sorry to hear about your wife, and I can only imagine how important it is for you to find this picture.
We've done some research based on your description and may have found the photographer.
Keep an eye on your email!

Profile Picture
Posted Fri 17 Dec 2021 1:58 PM
View Quick Profile
Gaining Respect
Gaining Respect (183 reputation)Gaining Respect (183 reputation)Gaining Respect (183 reputation)Gaining Respect (183 reputation)Gaining Respect (183 reputation)Gaining Respect (183 reputation)Gaining Respect (183 reputation)Gaining Respect (183 reputation)Gaining Respect (183 reputation)
Gold Achievements 1 Silver Achievements 1 Bronze Achievements 8
Group: Community Member Last Active: Fri 17 Dec 2021 2:53 PM Visits: 8
I can't thank you enough if you can find the photographer.  Pam always wanted that picture on the wall by our pictures of Ireland.  
Profile Picture
Posted Fri 17 Dec 2021 2:34 PM
View Quick Profile
Community Expert
Community Expert (65.4K reputation)Community Expert (65.4K reputation)Community Expert (65.4K reputation)Community Expert (65.4K reputation)Community Expert (65.4K reputation)Community Expert (65.4K reputation)Community Expert (65.4K reputation)Community Expert (65.4K reputation)Community Expert (65.4K reputation)
Gold Achievements 6 Silver Achievements 6 Bronze Achievements 28
Island of Ireland
Group: Community Administrator Last Active: Yesterday @ 3:28 PM Visits: 22K
Hi Michael,
just letting you know, that I have send you an e-mail. Please do get in touch, should you not receive it.