Ireland health service for UE citizens

Ireland health service for UE citizens

Author
Posted Thu 16 Dec 2021 6:58 PM
View Quick Profile
Gaining Respect
Gaining Respect (175 reputation)Gaining Respect (175 reputation)Gaining Respect (175 reputation)Gaining Respect (175 reputation)Gaining Respect (175 reputation)Gaining Respect (175 reputation)Gaining Respect (175 reputation)Gaining Respect (175 reputation)Gaining Respect (175 reputation)
Gold Achievements 1 Silver Achievements 1 Bronze Achievements 6
Group: Community Member Last Active: Fri 17 Dec 2021 2:21 PM Visits: 5
Hello community!
My partner and I are planning to move, in a few years,  to Ireland for at least six months a year. The first real hurdle to overcome is  understanding how the Irish health service works for Italian citizens. I would like to ask for help and suggestions to be able to live in quietness in a country that, like Italy, is part of the EU, but is still a country of which we are not its citizens.
Thank you very much!
 Marco
Profile Picture
Posted Fri 17 Dec 2021 10:40 AM
View Quick Profile
Community Advocate
Community Advocate (11.7K reputation)Community Advocate (11.7K reputation)Community Advocate (11.7K reputation)Community Advocate (11.7K reputation)Community Advocate (11.7K reputation)Community Advocate (11.7K reputation)Community Advocate (11.7K reputation)Community Advocate (11.7K reputation)Community Advocate (11.7K reputation)
Gold Achievements 4 Silver Achievements 4 Bronze Achievements 21
Island of Ireland
Group: Community Member Last Active: Fri 7 Oct 2022 12:12 AM Visits: 10.7K
Welcome, Marco!

Me again. 🤭

I love your idea of sharing your time between Ireland and Italy. 👌

I have already replied to your post in Italian here with my suggestions. I hope you find them useful, and maybe other members will step in with more of them. 

I wish you and your partner all the best in your future endeavors. ☘️