Accomodations

Accomodations

Author
Posted Sat 8 Jan 2022 12:16 PM
View Quick Profile
Gaining Respect
Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)
Gold Achievements 1 Silver Achievements 1 Bronze Achievements 6
Group: Community Member Last Active: Sat 8 Jan 2022 12:13 PM Visits: 1
Hi I'm looking for accommodation in Arklow. Does anyone have any recommendations. It will be April for 10 days. 
Profile Picture
Posted Sat 8 Jan 2022 7:37 PM
View Quick Profile
Community Member
Community Member (5.4K reputation)Community Member (5.4K reputation)Community Member (5.4K reputation)Community Member (5.4K reputation)Community Member (5.4K reputation)Community Member (5.4K reputation)Community Member (5.4K reputation)Community Member (5.4K reputation)Community Member (5.4K reputation)
Gold Achievements 4 Silver Achievements 4 Bronze Achievements 19
Island of Ireland
Group: Community Member Last Active: Thu 4 May 2023 12:42 PM Visits: 1.6K
Hello Jennifer,

It's wonderful to hear that you're planning to stop by our little island! 

For accommodations, there's a very helpful tool right on the Tourism Ireland website that might help you find your perfect home away from home! This accommodations finder can sort by location, star rating, and even accommodation type. 

There isn't an option to search for Arklow itself, but I did filter for spots in county Wicklow and found a few accommodations in the area. One is the Woodenbridge Lodge and Hotel, right in Arklow itself. There's also the Ballinclea House, which is right on the bay and only around fifteen minutes away by car. Finally, if you're looking for a bit of luxury, the Arklow Bay Conference, Leisure and Spa Hotel might be a perfect option. Like the Woodenbridge Lodge, it's right in Arklow itself!

There are no doubt many more options to fall in love with, so I'd truly recommend taking a peek at the accommodations finder to see if you can find a spot that has everything that you're looking for.

In the meantime, if you'd like to share more about your upcoming trip, I'm sure our community would love to hear more. We may even be able to point you towards more to see and do!

Warmly,
Rochelle