Im looking for an (Unpaid)internship in Ireland

Im looking for an (Unpaid)internship in Ireland

Author
Posted Fri 14 Jan 2022 9:58 AM
View Quick Profile
Gaining Respect
Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)
Gold Achievements 1 Silver Achievements 1 Bronze Achievements 8
Group: Community Member Last Active: Fri 14 Jan 2022 12:42 PM Visits: 169
Hello,

I'am a french  student in international business and im looking for an (unpaid)internship in ireland.
If someone have some clue or advice  about a company that import or export thing and would accept a french student i would be really thankful.

Thank you for your time and consideration

[Personal details were removed due to our community guidelines.]
Profile Picture
Posted Fri 14 Jan 2022 11:06 AM
View Quick Profile
Community Expert
Community Expert (99 reputation)Community Expert (99 reputation)Community Expert (99 reputation)Community Expert (99 reputation)Community Expert (99 reputation)Community Expert (99 reputation)Community Expert (99 reputation)Community Expert (99 reputation)Community Expert (99 reputation)
Gold Achievements 1 Silver Achievements 2 Bronze Achievements 10
Island of Ireland
Group: Community Member Last Active: Sun 25 Sep 2022 9:18 AM Visits: 2.8K
Hi Geoffray,

How great to hear about your interest in working in Ireland to do your internship! 😊

I'd encourage you to have a look at the official Tourism Ireland page. You'll find useful contacts to the Dublin office.

Besides, the Learn International website might be a useful source as well. They offer several programs which could interest you. 
I'd also suggest you to visit the Ibec Global Graduates page. They have internship programs in companies all over the world and they work with Tourism Ireland.

Good luck in your research!
Sophie