St Patrick in Dublin

St Patrick in Dublin

Author
Posted Thu 3 Feb 2022 5:06 PM
View Quick Profile
Gaining Respect
Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)
Gold Achievements 1 Silver Achievements 1 Bronze Achievements 6
Group: Community Member Last Active: Thu 3 Feb 2022 6:00 PM Visits: 12
Hello,
We have reserved a trip to Dublin with some friends from 15 March to 18 March.
Can you tell me if the St. Patrick's Day celebrations will take place "normally"?
If so, will there be any restrictions to attend (wearing a mask, closing bars early, obligation to remain seated, ...).
Thank you for your help.

Profile Picture
Posted Thu 3 Feb 2022 5:52 PM
View Quick Profile
Community Member
Community Member (5.4K reputation)Community Member (5.4K reputation)Community Member (5.4K reputation)Community Member (5.4K reputation)Community Member (5.4K reputation)Community Member (5.4K reputation)Community Member (5.4K reputation)Community Member (5.4K reputation)Community Member (5.4K reputation)
Gold Achievements 4 Silver Achievements 4 Bronze Achievements 19
Island of Ireland
Group: Community Member Last Active: Thu 4 May 2023 12:42 PM Visits: 1.6K
Hello Arnaud,

It's so exciting to hear that you're planning a St. Patrick's Day visit to the Emerald Isle.

Right now St. Patrick's Day plans are still underway. What we do know is that there will be a parade on March 17th, but I suspect there is more fun to be announced as we get closer to the big day. What I would suggest is checking out the St.Patrick's Festival website for more information as it comes out. There's also a helpful 'contact us' link where you can reach out to their team directly with questions.

I do want to give a quick warning that this site contains flashing lights.

I'd also suggest keeping an eye on the current travel guidelines for more information on what your visit may look like. Things are evolving periodically regarding travel both to and from the island, so I'd recommend checking out our traveler health page to keep up to date with all the latest by following helpful links to the governments’ most recent guidelines.

I do hope this helps!

Warmly,
Rochelle