When does it get green in spring?

When does it get green in spring?

Author

Posted Tue 1 Mar 2022 11:45 AM
View Quick Profile
Gaining Respect
Gaining Respect (174 reputation)Gaining Respect (174 reputation)Gaining Respect (174 reputation)Gaining Respect (174 reputation)Gaining Respect (174 reputation)Gaining Respect (174 reputation)Gaining Respect (174 reputation)Gaining Respect (174 reputation)Gaining Respect (174 reputation)
Gold Achievements 1 Silver Achievements 1 Bronze Achievements 6
Group: Community Member Last Active: Wed 23 Mar 2022 12:18 PM Visits: 6
Hello,
I'm a Swedish girl who's planning to visit the Dingle Peninsula in County Kerry in the end of April.
Therefore I'm wondering what the landscape will look at that time of year.
Will it yet be green and lush after winter or is it too early for that?
Thank you. :)

Profile Picture
Posted Tue 1 Mar 2022 3:20 PM
View Quick Profile
COMMUNITY EXPERT
COMMUNITY EXPERT (373 reputation)COMMUNITY EXPERT (373 reputation)COMMUNITY EXPERT (373 reputation)COMMUNITY EXPERT (373 reputation)COMMUNITY EXPERT (373 reputation)COMMUNITY EXPERT (373 reputation)COMMUNITY EXPERT (373 reputation)COMMUNITY EXPERT (373 reputation)COMMUNITY EXPERT (373 reputation)
Gold Achievements 2 Silver Achievements 3 Bronze Achievements 13
Ireland
Group: Community Moderator Last Active: Thu 29 Aug 2024 3:09 PM Visits: 858
Hello,

It's great to hear that you are planning a visit to County Kerry in April. I'm sure that you will have a great time.

The good news is that Ireland is green and lush all year round! By April, spring will be in the air and there will be a lot of vegetation growth. The Dingle Peninsula and County Kerry in general is a very green part of the island and you will be able to count at least 40 shades of green during your visit.

You can check out our Weather page here for more information on Ireland's climate during April and other months.

Regards,
Eoin