Wild Atlantic Way in Easter

Wild Atlantic Way in Easter

Author
Posted Fri 18 Mar 2022 10:28 AM
View Quick Profile
Gaining Respect
Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)
Gold Achievements 1 Silver Achievements 1 Bronze Achievements 7
Group: Community Member Last Active: Fri 18 Mar 2022 10:28 AM Visits: 54
Hello! My friend and I are planning a road trip along the Wild Atlantic Way over the Easter period - will restaurants / pubs etc be open during Easter week or will we have some issues there? Thanks!
Profile Picture
Posted Sat 19 Mar 2022 6:40 PM
View Quick Profile
Community Member
Community Member (5.4K reputation)Community Member (5.4K reputation)Community Member (5.4K reputation)Community Member (5.4K reputation)Community Member (5.4K reputation)Community Member (5.4K reputation)Community Member (5.4K reputation)Community Member (5.4K reputation)Community Member (5.4K reputation)
Gold Achievements 4 Silver Achievements 4 Bronze Achievements 19
Island of Ireland
Group: Community Member Last Active: Thu 4 May 2023 12:42 PM Visits: 1.6K
Hello Elizabeth,

Thank you so much for reaching out regarding your plans!

It's so good to hear that you and your friend are planning a visit to our little island! I'm sure that you'll have a wonderful Easter vacation and would be happy to help make your trip as special as possible.

In regards to pubs closing over Easter, the two dates that you should keep an eye on would be Good Friday and Easter Monday. Certain locations may open later and close earlier, depending on your location. There's an article on our website that helps explain this, and other holidays, as well. 

What I would recommend is making sure to call ahead to any pubs or restaurants you plan to visit on these days, to see what their hours for Easter might be.

I do hope this helps! If you have any more questions or would just like to chat about your plans, please feel free to pop by again!

Warmly,
Rochelle