Restrictions

Restrictions

Author
Posted Fri 18 Mar 2022 6:25 PM
View Quick Profile
Gaining Respect
Gaining Respect (183 reputation)Gaining Respect (183 reputation)Gaining Respect (183 reputation)Gaining Respect (183 reputation)Gaining Respect (183 reputation)Gaining Respect (183 reputation)Gaining Respect (183 reputation)Gaining Respect (183 reputation)Gaining Respect (183 reputation)
Gold Achievements 1 Silver Achievements 1 Bronze Achievements 8
Group: Community Member Last Active: Wed 11 May 2022 6:20 AM Visits: 4
Hi,

I live in the north and wonder...

Will I be still discriminated against as I was in August 2020 by the fact I did not participate in a medical experiment with the new "vaccines" - I don't have that thing called VACCINE PASSPORT?

Also do not do tests because so far the virus has not been isolated = the "tests" compare something to something - nothing else.

Also do not wear a mask as they do not work - just look around.

I guess I can forget about my holiday?

Sorry for being not very kind but after last summer's visit in ROI  I have lost faith in humankind.

Regards,
Tomas

Tags
Profile Picture
Posted Sat 19 Mar 2022 5:37 PM
View Quick Profile
Community Member
Community Member (5.4K reputation)Community Member (5.4K reputation)Community Member (5.4K reputation)Community Member (5.4K reputation)Community Member (5.4K reputation)Community Member (5.4K reputation)Community Member (5.4K reputation)Community Member (5.4K reputation)Community Member (5.4K reputation)
Gold Achievements 4 Silver Achievements 4 Bronze Achievements 19
Island of Ireland
Group: Community Member Last Active: Thu 4 May 2023 12:42 PM Visits: 1.6K
Hello Tomasz,

Thank you for reaching out.

Currently, all travel requirements to the Republic of Ireland have been lifted. While there aren't any active requirements for visiting the Republic of Ireland, I would suggest keeping an eye on our Traveller Health Page for any updates or changes. 

I do hope that this helps!

Kindly,
Rochelle
Profile Picture
Posted Wed 11 May 2022 6:21 AM
View Quick Profile
Gaining Respect
Gaining Respect (183 reputation)Gaining Respect (183 reputation)Gaining Respect (183 reputation)Gaining Respect (183 reputation)Gaining Respect (183 reputation)Gaining Respect (183 reputation)Gaining Respect (183 reputation)Gaining Respect (183 reputation)Gaining Respect (183 reputation)
Gold Achievements 1 Silver Achievements 1 Bronze Achievements 8
Group: Community Member Last Active: Wed 11 May 2022 6:20 AM Visits: 4
Hello Again,

As of 01.07.2022, the so-called European Parlament is introducing [removed due to Community Guidelines] covid/vaccine passports AGAIN(!)

Does it mean that people like myself - free of trial "vaccines" won't enter the Republic of Ireland from 1st of July???
I don't do tests as they are not finding Covid and I'm not recovered - never do the tests - never had Covid.

Thanks in advance,
Tomas
Profile Picture
Posted Wed 11 May 2022 9:41 AM
View Quick Profile
Community Expert
Community Expert (39K reputation)Community Expert (39K reputation)Community Expert (39K reputation)Community Expert (39K reputation)Community Expert (39K reputation)Community Expert (39K reputation)Community Expert (39K reputation)Community Expert (39K reputation)Community Expert (39K reputation)
Gold Achievements 5 Silver Achievements 8 Bronze Achievements 28
Island of Ireland
Group: Community Administrator Last Active: Thu 11 Apr 2024 8:44 AM Visits: 9.8K
Hey Tomasz,

At this time there is no official information on potentially reintroducing the COVID pass.

The link Rochelle provided you is the best place to get the official information, and stay up to date with all potential changes. 

If you worry about potentially not being able to make the trip, make sure to look at all offered options when booking and choose the ones with easy cancellation. 

Is there a place in particular you are eager to visit in August?