Visa for SA Passport Holder

Visa for SA Passport Holder

Author
Posted Fri 1 Apr 2022 1:27 PM
View Quick Profile
Gaining Respect
Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)
Gold Achievements 1 Silver Achievements 1 Bronze Achievements 6
Group: Community Member Last Active: Fri 1 Apr 2022 3:38 PM Visits: 3
Good afternoon - I am a South African Passport holder. I am visiting Belfast in July - arriving and departing with Cruise ship. I will have a Schengen Visa.
Profile Picture
Posted Fri 1 Apr 2022 2:15 PM
View Quick Profile
Community Member
Community Member (5.4K reputation)Community Member (5.4K reputation)Community Member (5.4K reputation)Community Member (5.4K reputation)Community Member (5.4K reputation)Community Member (5.4K reputation)Community Member (5.4K reputation)Community Member (5.4K reputation)Community Member (5.4K reputation)
Gold Achievements 4 Silver Achievements 4 Bronze Achievements 19
Island of Ireland
Group: Community Member Last Active: Thu 4 May 2023 12:42 PM Visits: 1.6K
Hello Charmaine,

Thank you so much for reaching out to share the news about your upcoming visit! It's wonderful to hear that you're planning a trip to our shores.

If you need any advice about possible documentation, we recommend reaching out to the Irish Embassy in South Africa, as they will be able to tell you exactly which travel documents you'll need.

Would you like to share more about this upcoming cruise? We'd love to hear about your plans!

Warmly,
Rochelle