Getting to Slieve League by bus

Getting to Slieve League by bus

Author
Posted Fri 15 Apr 2022 9:44 PM
View Quick Profile
Gaining Respect
Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)
Gold Achievements 1 Silver Achievements 1 Bronze Achievements 6
Group: Community Member Last Active: Fri 15 Apr 2022 9:42 PM Visits: 2
Hello, we are planning our next holiday in Ireland and we will travel by bus. From Donegal town,  can we get to Slieve League by bus ?
Profile Picture
Posted Sat 16 Apr 2022 9:51 AM
View Quick Profile
Community Member
Community Member (12.4K reputation)Community Member (12.4K reputation)Community Member (12.4K reputation)Community Member (12.4K reputation)Community Member (12.4K reputation)Community Member (12.4K reputation)Community Member (12.4K reputation)Community Member (12.4K reputation)Community Member (12.4K reputation)
Gold Achievements 1 Silver Achievements 3 Bronze Achievements 17
Island of Ireland
Group: Community Member Last Active: Mon 20 Feb 2023 3:15 PM Visits: 1.1K
Hi Isabelle,

How lovely that you are planning to travel to Ireland! The Slieve League cliffs are a wonderful destination if you like your landscape rugged and wild - did you know that the cliffs are triple the height of the Cliffs of Moher? 

Unfortunately there is no public transport connection from Donegal Town to the cliffs. It is however possible to book a chauffeur or book a tour with one of our recommended travel operators - you can find them if you scroll down in this list of things to see and do in Donegal

I hope this information helps you to plan your trip! Please let me know if you need more travel information or inspiration - I'll be very happy to help you make the most of your holiday on the Emerald Isle. 

Kind regards,

Vera