Hotel Quarantaine Irland

Hotel Quarantaine Irland

Author
Posted Sat 30 Apr 2022 8:57 AM
View Quick Profile
Gaining Respect
Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)
Gold Achievements 1 Silver Achievements 1 Bronze Achievements 6
Group: Community Member Last Active: Sat 30 Apr 2022 10:50 AM Visits: 3
Hello,
I am planning to visit Irland for one week in summer with my children. (We leave in Austria). Within next days, I'd like to buy a travel insurance in case we'll get infected with COVID-19 in Ireland. Do you possibly know how it looks like when we need a hotel accomodation for the quarantaine? Is is easy to get a room in this context? Or are there special hotels for this purpose? Whom should one contact when one needs a quarantaine accomodation?
Best wishes,
Dominique
Profile Picture
Posted Sat 30 Apr 2022 6:38 PM
View Quick Profile
Community Member
Community Member (5.4K reputation)Community Member (5.4K reputation)Community Member (5.4K reputation)Community Member (5.4K reputation)Community Member (5.4K reputation)Community Member (5.4K reputation)Community Member (5.4K reputation)Community Member (5.4K reputation)Community Member (5.4K reputation)
Gold Achievements 4 Silver Achievements 4 Bronze Achievements 19
Island of Ireland
Group: Community Member Last Active: Thu 4 May 2023 12:42 PM Visits: 1.6K
Hello Dominique,

Thank you so much for reaching out! It's lovely to hear that you and your family are coming to see our little island. I'd be more than happy to help point you in the right direction.

There have been some recent changes to the current travel and public health guidelines. To keep up to date as you make plans, we'd suggest keeping an eye on our own Traveler's Health Page for all official resources and links to current information.

You are right that self-isolation is recommended for those who develop symptoms. For what this process may look like for you, I'd suggest taking a peek at official resources like Citizen's Information for detailed advice. There's also a help number available if you have more specific questions. 

In addition, different accommodations may have specific plans in place for caring for guests who need to self-isolate, and so reaching out directly may also help answer some concerns.

That said, I'd love to hear about your plans! If you'd like to share a bit about your itinerary, please feel free to do so. And if you need any inspiration, our community is full of passionate people with ideas to share.

Warmly,
Rochelle