Golf Courses with dogs

Golf Courses with dogs

Author
Posted Mon 9 May 2022 6:46 AM
View Quick Profile
Gaining Respect
Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)
Gold Achievements 1 Silver Achievements 1 Bronze Achievements 6
Group: Community Member Last Active: Mon 9 May 2022 1:28 PM Visits: 2
I’m struggling to find a list of golf courses in Ireland where dogs are allowed. Please would you suggest some? Thanks.
Profile Picture
Posted Mon 9 May 2022 11:45 AM
View Quick Profile
Community Expert
Community Expert (4.7K reputation)Community Expert (4.7K reputation)Community Expert (4.7K reputation)Community Expert (4.7K reputation)Community Expert (4.7K reputation)Community Expert (4.7K reputation)Community Expert (4.7K reputation)Community Expert (4.7K reputation)Community Expert (4.7K reputation)
Gold Achievements 3 Silver Achievements 4 Bronze Achievements 20
Island of Ireland
Group: Community Moderator Last Active: 5 hours ago Visits: 11.2K
Good morning, Suzanne!

Welcome to our Community forum!

I think that the best way to find a dog friendly golf course is to contact directly with the courses you're interested in, by email or through their social channels. On this page of our website, you'll find a lot of information about some of the best courses on the island and much more. You'll also find a handy map so that you can choose your courses according to your itinerary!

Moreover, I suggest that you take a look at this article with a lot of helpful suggestions for those who're exploring the island with their pets! 🐕 

I hope this helps! ⛳️ 

Valentina