Looking for inspiration

Looking for inspiration

Author
Posted Wed 25 May 2022 11:27 AM
View Quick Profile
Gaining Respect
Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)
Gold Achievements 1 Silver Achievements 1 Bronze Achievements 6
Group: Community Member Last Active: Wed 25 May 2022 4:42 PM Visits: 6
Hi, my name is Rocío. I live in Marbella  ( Spain) and would like to visit Ireland with my mum this summer.
I used to live in Galway long time ago and I would love her to know where I was living and a bit more of Ireland. 
My mum has a few health problems ( nothing very serious ) but she cannot go on tour every day, so I was thinking to do a stay in Dublin of 4/5 days and from there visiting: Dublin, Belfast, maybe Malahide and then going to Kilkenny, or Cork and finish in Galway at. least 2 days, to visit the city, the Cliff of Moher and the Aran Island.

Do you have an idea where to stop in between or what is worth to visit please?

Thanks. 
Rocío Areales
Profile Picture
Posted Wed 25 May 2022 12:03 PM
View Quick Profile
COMMUNITY EXPERT
COMMUNITY EXPERT (774 reputation)
Gold Achievements 2 Silver Achievements 3 Bronze Achievements 12
Island of Ireland
Group: Community Member Last Active: Thu 29 Sep 2022 6:05 PM Visits: 1.4K
Hello Rocio,

It is great to hear you and your mother are thinking of visiting Ireland!

We'd love to have you back on the island. So far, your trip is sounding great. Close to Dublin, we would also recommend visiting Howth and the Wicklow Mountains. However, if you are planning to visit Cork or Northern Ireland, we would recommend staying some nights there, as the return trip from Dublin will take a big part of the day. 

How long are you planning to visit Ireland?

We can also help in Spanish if this is fine for you.

Best,

David