Walking Ireland

Walking Ireland

Author
Posted Fri 3 Jun 2022 2:33 AM
View Quick Profile
Gaining Respect
Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)
Gold Achievements 1 Silver Achievements 1 Bronze Achievements 9
Group: Community Member Last Active: Tue 21 Jun 2022 7:12 PM Visits: 214
We just returned from 10 days in Ireland. A five-day walk of The Burren Way and Cliffs of Moher was bookended with stays in Galway and Dublin. In the cities, we made like Leopold Bloom and walked, walked, walked.
I'm writing up our adventure on a for-fun blogsite that I use to post stories about walking the Camino and like in Mexico.
I hope you follow along and find the stories and pictures informative and entertaining.
Muses and Magic: Walking Ireland

Attachments
IMG_3472.jpg (213 views, 1.00 MB)
Profile Picture
Posted Fri 3 Jun 2022 8:49 AM
View Quick Profile
Community Expert
Community Expert (8.9K reputation)Community Expert (8.9K reputation)Community Expert (8.9K reputation)Community Expert (8.9K reputation)Community Expert (8.9K reputation)Community Expert (8.9K reputation)Community Expert (8.9K reputation)Community Expert (8.9K reputation)Community Expert (8.9K reputation)
Gold Achievements 5 Silver Achievements 6 Bronze Achievements 26
Island of Ireland
Group: Community Administrator Last Active: Yesterday @ 1:21 PM Visits: 76K
Hi Robert, Thank you so much for sharing this blog post with us!

It sounds like you had an amazing time on the Emerald Isle, both on the trail as in cities enjoying the legendary Irish craic! 

Your pictures of the Burren are particularly lovely, it looks like you 5-day hike of the limestone paradise was the highlight of your trip! 

It was such a pleasure to read about your recent trip! 

Antoine