Private Tours / Chauffeurs

Private Tours / Chauffeurs

Author
Posted Sat 11 Jun 2022 12:17 PM
View Quick Profile
Gaining Respect
Gaining Respect (176 reputation)Gaining Respect (176 reputation)Gaining Respect (176 reputation)Gaining Respect (176 reputation)Gaining Respect (176 reputation)Gaining Respect (176 reputation)Gaining Respect (176 reputation)Gaining Respect (176 reputation)Gaining Respect (176 reputation)
Gold Achievements 1 Silver Achievements 1 Bronze Achievements 10
Group: Community Member Last Active: Sun 26 Jun 2022 8:57 AM Visits: 205
Hi there,

Was looking to hire a nice car/chauffeur for a trip round the north coast of Northern Ireland, Belfast and Derry over a couple of days.

Someone had mentioned a company a while back called Champagne Moments - https://www.champagnemoments.info/

Just wondering if anyone on here has had any experience of them and would they recommend?

Thanks
Darren
Profile Picture
Posted Sun 12 Jun 2022 9:48 AM
View Quick Profile
Community Expert
Community Expert (8.9K reputation)Community Expert (8.9K reputation)Community Expert (8.9K reputation)Community Expert (8.9K reputation)Community Expert (8.9K reputation)Community Expert (8.9K reputation)Community Expert (8.9K reputation)Community Expert (8.9K reputation)Community Expert (8.9K reputation)
Gold Achievements 5 Silver Achievements 6 Bronze Achievements 26
Island of Ireland
Group: Community Administrator Last Active: 9 hours ago Visits: 76.1K
Hi Darren,

It's great that you are planning a trip to the Causeway Coast soon! 

While I don't have experience with Champagne Moments (it isn't listed on Ireland.com), you'll find many of the tourism board-recommended chauffeur companies on this page. Companies such as Brack Tours and Chauffeur Car Services operate in Northern Ireland.

I hope this helps! What are you interested in seeing along the north coast? 

Cheers,
Antoine
Profile Picture
Posted Fri 17 Jun 2022 7:36 PM
View Quick Profile
Gaining Respect
Gaining Respect (176 reputation)Gaining Respect (176 reputation)Gaining Respect (176 reputation)Gaining Respect (176 reputation)Gaining Respect (176 reputation)Gaining Respect (176 reputation)Gaining Respect (176 reputation)Gaining Respect (176 reputation)Gaining Respect (176 reputation)
Thank you for getting back to me, I did get an answer on Facebook  and they mentioned that the same people who do the wedding cars also offer an exclusive tour service, they are called https://www.exclusivenitours.com/

I have since been in touch with them and have booked. I will mention your website to them next time I am in touch.

Best Regards
Darren
Profile Picture
Posted Sat 18 Jun 2022 8:34 AM
View Quick Profile
Community Expert
Community Expert (5.4K reputation)Community Expert (5.4K reputation)Community Expert (5.4K reputation)Community Expert (5.4K reputation)Community Expert (5.4K reputation)Community Expert (5.4K reputation)Community Expert (5.4K reputation)Community Expert (5.4K reputation)Community Expert (5.4K reputation)
Gold Achievements 1 Silver Achievements 3 Bronze Achievements 13
Island of Ireland
Group: Community Member Last Active: Sun 7 Aug 2022 10:39 AM Visits: 689
Hi Darren,

It's great to hear that you got a chauffeur booked for your upcoming trip! 😊 

What do you plan on doing/seeing on your trip, do you have anything in particular that you are interested in? We have plenty of inspiration over on our website but I would personally recommend the Giant's Causeway and Titanic Belfast! ☘️ 

Best,
Aimee
Profile Picture
Posted Mon 20 Jun 2022 7:41 AM
View Quick Profile
Gaining Respect
Thanks Aimee, will let you know how I get on.We are only there for a short time for a family event but hope to see plenty, make the most of our time.

On our agenda are Belfast, Antrim coast road, Causeway coast, Derry and part of Donegal.

Your website has been very helpful, thank you for your help.

Darren
Profile Picture
Posted Mon 20 Jun 2022 9:00 AM
View Quick Profile
Community Expert
Community Expert (70.4K reputation)Community Expert (70.4K reputation)Community Expert (70.4K reputation)Community Expert (70.4K reputation)Community Expert (70.4K reputation)Community Expert (70.4K reputation)Community Expert (70.4K reputation)Community Expert (70.4K reputation)Community Expert (70.4K reputation)
Gold Achievements 4 Silver Achievements 4 Bronze Achievements 28
Island of Ireland
Group: Community Moderator Last Active: Mon 22 Apr 2024 12:10 PM Visits: 13.3K
Hi Darren,

That sounds wonderful, a family event, and a few days along the Antrim Coast and beyond!

The Causeway Coast is a lovely drive, so many things to see along the way. Derry~Londonderry has some excellent sights to see, a walk along the historic walls is a favourite activity and well worth the time. Don't forget to get a selfie in front of the Derry Girls mural too! 📷

As you enter County Donegal, you are at the start of the Wild Atlantic Way and the Inishowen Peninsula is a beautiful part to discover.

We will await your time with us and hearing all about your road trip. 🚗

Martin