Need accomodation

Need accomodation

Author
Posted Sun 19 Jun 2022 1:56 PM
View Quick Profile
New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)New Member (0 reputation)
Group: [0] Last Active: - Visits: 0
Hi, I am searching accommodation in Cork for September from 5th to 11th. I  would like to find accommodation in  a family in Cork or a cheaper room two beds for me and my friend. We would like to learn more about Irish culture and traditions and improve our English language and maybe learn some knowledge about Irish language. Please contact me. My name is Gerard. Thank you. 

Profile Picture
Posted Mon 20 Jun 2022 9:56 AM
View Quick Profile
Junior Member (67 reputation)Junior Member (67 reputation)Junior Member (67 reputation)Junior Member (67 reputation)Junior Member (67 reputation)Junior Member (67 reputation)Junior Member (67 reputation)Junior Member (67 reputation)Junior Member (67 reputation)
Gold Achievements 1 Silver Achievements 1 Bronze Achievements 9
Group: Community Member Last Active: Mon 3 Oct 2022 10:34 AM Visits: 2.4K
Hi Gerard: 

Nice to know that you are coming to Cork in September. 

You can find different types of accommodation on our special page. You can use the filter located at the bottom of the page to filter your search according to your preferences.

And since you are going to be in Cork, maybe you will find useful the article about the city of Cork, the 9 best attractions of the city and what to do with a limited budget.

Will you visit any other cities during your trip?

Hope you have a nice day!

Y si quieres, podemos hablar en español también. 

Cristine