Author
Posted Tue 21 Jun 2022 8:33 PM
View Quick Profile
Forum Expert
Forum Expert (711 reputation)
Gold Achievements 1 Silver Achievements 1 Bronze Achievements 14
Spain
Group: Community Member Last Active: Wed 3 Aug 2022 12:03 PM Visits: 68
Hi, My name is Gerard, I am from Catalonia. Me and a friend of mine are looking for accommodation with a family in Cork for September, from the 4th to the 11th. We are very interested in getting to know better the Irish traditions and with a family we think it would be the best option for this. Could you help us to contact with families in Cork city interested in hosting us?

Best Wishes,

Gerard
Profile Picture
Posted Wed 22 Jun 2022 9:33 AM
View Quick Profile
Junior Member (67 reputation)Junior Member (67 reputation)Junior Member (67 reputation)Junior Member (67 reputation)Junior Member (67 reputation)Junior Member (67 reputation)Junior Member (67 reputation)Junior Member (67 reputation)Junior Member (67 reputation)
Gold Achievements 1 Silver Achievements 1 Bronze Achievements 9
Group: Community Member Last Active: Mon 3 Oct 2022 10:34 AM Visits: 2.4K
Good morning Gerard: 

It's good to know that you and your friend are coming to Cork in September, and hopefully you will have a good time here. 

You can find different types of accommodation on our special page with unique experiences to enjoy during your stay on the island.

Don't forget that you can use the filter located at the bottom of the page to filter your search according to your preferences.

In your case, a Bed & Breakfast may be what you are looking for. It is an opportunity to stay with an Irish family and immerse yourself in Irish traditions and culture. You can find more B&B style accommodation available in the B&B Ireland page

Well, since you are going to be in Cork, you might find the article about Cork city, the 9 best attractions in the city and what to do on a budget useful.

Will you be only in Cork, or do you plan to visit another city during your stay on the emerald isle?

Ah, si quieres, podemos hablar en español también. 

Cristine

Profile Picture
Posted Thu 23 Jun 2022 10:35 AM
View Quick Profile
Forum Expert
Spain
Hi Cristine,

Thank you for your information about the City of Cork and the accomodation. Unfortunately , I haven't found any family to host us in city of Cork. All the accodation with families that appears on the website are outdoors of Cork.

Kind Regards,

Gerard
Profile Picture
Posted Fri 24 Jun 2022 11:31 AM
View Quick Profile
COMMUNITY EXPERT
COMMUNITY EXPERT (776 reputation)
Gold Achievements 2 Silver Achievements 3 Bronze Achievements 12
Island of Ireland
Group: Community Member Last Active: Thu 29 Sep 2022 6:05 PM Visits: 1.4K
Hi Gerard,

Have you perhaps tried looking at Audley House, Anam Cara or Auburn House? These are also B&Bs located inside the city of Cork. Homestayin could also be a good option to find places to stay with families. 

I hope you find what you are looking for! 

Wishing you a great day,

David.
Profile Picture
Posted Wed 13 Jul 2022 11:44 AM
View Quick Profile
Forum Expert
Spain
Hi again David, 
My friend and I can't find accomodation in Cork city from 12th to 19th  Setember. Please Can anybody help us?

Gerard
Profile Picture
Posted Mon 25 Jul 2022 8:23 PM
View Quick Profile
I'm into this
I'm into this (348 reputation)I'm into this (348 reputation)I'm into this (348 reputation)I'm into this (348 reputation)I'm into this (348 reputation)I'm into this (348 reputation)I'm into this (348 reputation)I'm into this (348 reputation)I'm into this (348 reputation)
Gold Achievements 0 Silver Achievements 0 Bronze Achievements 7
Ireland
Group: Community Member Last Active: Mon 25 Jul 2022 8:22 PM Visits: 12
A few link that might help you.
Irish hotel breaks in Cork
Family hotels in Cork
B&B Cork