Ire vs Nz cricket match

Ire vs Nz cricket match

Author
Posted Tue 21 Jun 2022 8:51 PM
View Quick Profile
Gaining Respect
Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)Gaining Respect (172 reputation)
Gold Achievements 1 Silver Achievements 1 Bronze Achievements 6
Group: Community Member Last Active: Wed 22 Jun 2022 1:26 PM Visits: 8
I am a student in the UK. I have a UK student visa I want to see the Ireland vs New Zealand match on July 10th or 12th. Can I come with my student visa or any additional visa required..? Please give me full information.

Many Thanks
Arun Annaveni
Profile Picture
Posted Wed 22 Jun 2022 10:02 AM
View Quick Profile
Community Expert
Community Expert (70.5K reputation)Community Expert (70.5K reputation)Community Expert (70.5K reputation)Community Expert (70.5K reputation)Community Expert (70.5K reputation)Community Expert (70.5K reputation)Community Expert (70.5K reputation)Community Expert (70.5K reputation)Community Expert (70.5K reputation)
Gold Achievements 4 Silver Achievements 4 Bronze Achievements 28
Island of Ireland
Group: Community Moderator Last Active: Fri 12 Jul 2024 10:38 AM Visits: 13.4K
Hello Arun,

It's great to hear that you are interested in coming over to see Ireland beat New Zealand in the rugby! 😉

Visa requirements depend on the country of origin of your passport. The Citizens Information website has some helpful information and link for you to look at. It also will depend if you have a short-term student visa or a long-term student visa for the UK.

We would suggest that you have a look at the visa and passport information on our website for links to the Irish Immigration service and also reach out to local Irish Embassy/Consulate prior to visiting the Republic of Ireland.

We hope this helps!